Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
As more and more guests started arriving, the music got louder and the two bar either side of the deck got busier. Dad just saw someone he knew, he gave him a smile and started walking towards him............

Mom and I stood at one corner not knowing what to do. This was the first time we were at a party in this country, so not quite sure what to expect amidst a bunch of unfamiliar faces. Although I could see that people, both men and women were glancing at us occasionally. The men perhaps were holding their gazes a bit longer on my mom. I even saw couple of younger looking guys walked past us towards their way to the bar. They were talking to each other, but suddenly fell silent when their eyes fell on mom and then on me. Couple of seconds and they chuckled and made some comments between them. I was sure it was about mom. They looked over their shoulder while passing us and their eyes were all over mom sizing her up.

Although my mom was quite confident in this kind of situation, but I felt she was looking a tad nervous. This was understandable as we were in a new territory in a new country, literally among a bunch of strangers. We were the only brown people there; majority of the guests were white with some black people among them.

As the crowd started building up, there was an announcement. The company hired a stand up performer for this event and he was going to start his act. Everybody's focus moved toward the centre of the deck while the comedian started his routine.

There were few good jokes that made the crowd burst into laughter. That also made mom started getting relaxed a bit. Meanwhile dad came back and joined us with a bottle of beer in hand. He was about to ask mom and me something, perhaps if we'd like to drink and that's when I heard the booming voice "Hey, Mr. Gupta".

I saw a tall, blonde, white guy approaching us. He must be well above 6 feet probably by 2 or 3 inches. He had well defined physique, kind of body we used to see in Hollywood movies. Not a beefy body rather an athletic one. Tattoos on both arm poking out of his short sleeve Hawaiian shirt. The shirt somewhat clung to his body and I could see the silhouette of his washboard abs. He was wearing a linen pants and a pair of canvas slip on. What was most impressive was that he had a warm almost childlike smile on his face. He must be around my mom's age, may be even couple of years younger.

"Hey, Mr. Gupta." He said approaching us "How are you man? When did ya come?"

I guess dad got a bit startled hearing his voice all of a sudden, but immediately composed himself and then turned around to greet him.

"Hey Mr. Mcleod, finally you're here. Nice to see you". He extended his hand to which the guy also extended his and shook firmly. I could see the stark difference in size in both their hands. His palm almost gobbled up dad's. His upper arm was easily twice the size of dad's. My dad was 5''7", had grown a pot belly over the years. As a result, he looked even shorter. It looked like he was towering over my dad.

"Nice to see you man. And this must be your family" he said looking at mom and me.

"Yes" dad replied. "Let me introduce. This is my wife Anjali and my son Sandeep. And this is Mr. Allan Mcleod, my boss and the VP of our company."

Mr. McLeod looked at my mom and immediately I could sense a spark jolted between them. The kind of sensation you can only feel but can't put in words. Their eyes met and both got transfixed for couple of seconds. As if someone cast a spell on them, they looked at each other's eyes for those 2 seconds oblivious of the surroundings. Then the spell broke and both came to their senses. 

In those few seconds I saw something in Allan's eye that years later when I think about those moment, I saw unbridled lust in his eyes. In that split second I had no doubt that this guy, Allan wanted to get between mom's legs. He wanted to fuck her. And a part of me was curious to see that happen. But that momentary feelings evaporated as soon as it surfaced.

I guessed mom was bit nervous in that situation and put her guards on. It could be the sexual tension rising and she could sense that too.

Mom said a meek "Hello Mr. McLeod" in her Indian accent.

"Call me Allan" He quickly came back to senses.

Mom said "hello Allan" with a shy smile.

"Hello, I'm Sandeep" I said clearing my throat.

Allan turned to me and said "hello". But his mind was elsewhere.

"You're a lucky man, Sridhar. You have such a gorgeous wife." Allan made his observation clear.

Both dad and Allan burst into laughter. Mom joined them with a shy smile. I didn't know how to react, but I did admire his guts. That man had shown chivalry.

Mom, dad and Allan had few small talks before some more guests arrived at the deck that caught Allan's eye.

"Excuse me, but I have to attend the guests. You guys make yourselves comfortable. I'll speak to you later." The last sentence he specifically said looking at mom before he walked off.

"Nice gentleman" Dad said. Mom and I agreed.

"It's quite impressive to become a VP of a big company at this young age. He must be very smart." Mom said.
We all agreed.

A minute later dad went back to join a group of his colleague. Mom and I again stood there watching people for about 10 minutes.

"Hey guys, how are you doing?" I heard Allan coming our way.
"Are you getting bored?" He asked. Then added "Allow me to get you a drink, madam."
"It's alright." Mom said.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 06-11-2021, 06:44 AM