Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Oh God Rohit you are so methodical exclaimed Vijay. Yes Vijay we spend our hard earned money and we are entitled to spend the money the way we like and not be bothered by these noisy guys. They have their places and we have our places to enjoy. I have no issues with them except I cannot stand noise.........

They all had a hearty laugh. The food also was good and they were enjoying the night and Vijay remarked it is good you went and pepped up that guy. Rohit immediately responded no Vijay, no business here please.  We are here for fun and let us not bore Anjali and spoil her night.
He turned to Anjali and said I am sure you must have broken many hearts before you married this guy.  She smiled and said I was a calm girl before Vijay broke my heart. 

Oh really this is marvelous and a very nice love story too. Happy to note Vijay has broken the heart of an otherwise calm and beautiful girl. Anyway Vijay is lucky to have you with him. You will bring him luck, fame and money. So the flirting has already begun, even before I start he has started she thought.

You seem in a mood to lavish praises on me Rohit, of course Vijay will succeed but due to his hard work and not because of me. Saying this she patted casually Rohit on his shoulder  and said in any case you are also there to guide him na.  Yes I agree but you will be the girl behind his success.  He looked straight in to her eyes and then in to her hinting cleavage as if to suggest to her he wanted to see more of her. Rohit of course is mesmerized by her beauty, he knew she flirted with him earlier and he thought possibly this invite is an extension and in any case these girls are also fast these days. 

And as she bent to pick her glass or her snacks, glimpse of her tits can be seen. She of course planned to tease him, always woman are happy teasing hapless males, and she carefully bent in such a way she does not show much of her fabulous fair round and firm tits, Just a hint enough to arouse with to see more.  Vijay is also disappointed and even signaled her but she persisted as she knew with these 2 guys the drink session will prolong. Rohit sent their car back saying he will drop them and his driver will drive as there should be no driving on drinks. So that reduces tension but gives chance to drink more. 

Casually she mentioned Winnie first saying she is such a self confident and beautiful woman and Rohit agreed yes Anjali she is and Anil is doubly lucky to have her. Over further conversation she brought in the name of Nisha too and said they make a wonderful couple and she felt Nisha will be a good friend too. She intentionally mentioned these names as she suspected a chemistry or relation of both Nisha and Winnie with Rohit and thought she will observe his reaction. 

But Rohit is too much of a professional and a broad smile is all his reaction. Yes like you and Vijay, Nisha and Avi are also fab couple and yes both are good friends. Anjali thought this guy is hard nut to crack and she is disappointed at not seeing his reactions but she is  no mood to spoil the fun too.

As the drinks went into the third round she knew this could be the last or one before the last and thought she should up her flirting.  She said you are lucky not just to have performing guys but supported by beautiful wives. Rohit said yes of course and you are one of them and smiled. May be a successful man needs a beautiful wife he said with a wink. The conversation continued and there is more touching as Anjali on some pretext touched Rohit’s hands or shoulder. She of  course took the precaution to do same to Vijay too as if to suggest that it is her mannerism when chatting freely. 

Vijay thought he will give them a little privacy and said excuse me and walked to the loo. Anjali decided to seize the chance and she patted on the shoulder again this time and looking straight in to his eyes and with a mischievous smile asked do you really think I am beautiful, you have said many times tonight, I always thought Winnie and Nisha are very beautiful.

Rohit knew the moment she tapped on his shoulder the flirting has upped by the way she put her question, her body language suggesting it clearly and realizing Vijay is away he placed his hands on both of her cheeks and said, believe me you are just stunning today, so beautiful it is difficult to take my eyes off you.( He thought what the heck, I will take a small risk and see if it pays). I am sorry but that is the truth, very difficult to take eyes of you and he let his hands on her cheeks gently caressing her cheeks. 

Thank you is all she can mutter as she suddenly realized this man has taken it to a higher stage than she thought or wished. As she said thank you she blushed and she bent to pick her glass and this time gave him all to smile as she let her pallu drop for a few moments and her nice tits were exposed. She allowed him to savor her show and put back her pallu casually yet ensuring her pallu covered her lovely mangoes partially and her left tit is partially exposed. She smiled at him as she saw him look at her firm  melons and smiled as if to say she knew he is looking at them.  Rohit knew too she is on the game and smiled at her.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI & VIJAY GO FOR DINNER ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elde... - by twinciteeguy - 01-11-2021, 07:21 AM