Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
The juices that she released acted as trigger for him to release jets of cum in her pussy. Both are exhausted and they remained under shower and are in tight hug..........

Soon the separated, finished the shower to get ready for a dinner that may change the way the two have lived so far. Anjali for a moment thought of asking her hubby to cancel the dinner invite as in the euphoria of their climax and the pleasures they have experienced, exhausted her, she thought she can order some meal and continue their sexual activities. 

But then she thought it will be very bad to invite  for dinner and then in an hour to cancel it. So she quickly decided to get ready and moved in to bedroom with her hubby by her side. He asked her what she is wearing and when she replied she will wear a salwar kameez, or an evening knee length dress. He said no honey, wear that black saree we bought some time ago, it looks so good on you. She could not hide her smile and simply said OK honey and started dressing herself.  

She came out of her room dressed in a black transparent saree with a designer matching blouse,  She wore a slightly low neck blouse which gives a person a hint of her lovely cleavage , (ఎలా వుంటయో అమె  సంపద అని  వూరిస్తొంది  ఆమె neckline) She looked stunning and sexy and for a moment thought whether the dress is appropriate but then surmised it is   her sweet hubby’s wish and so let it be, she thought.

As she came out Vijay hugged her and said my God Anjali, you look stunning and she smiled and said let us go. They boarded the car and moved to the dinner venue.  He tried to play with her on way but she asked him to keep calm and not spoil her dress. 

So you want to look stunning and tease Rohit he teased her. She said stop being naughty and  we  should not look horny before the guest, she remarked. He laughed and said the moment he sees you he will get horny and mark my words and observe, he will be hard. Shut up Vijay, looks as if you have lost all shame and decency. This is no way to talk to your wife, she admonished in lighter vein.

They arrived at the venue and as promised by Rohit it was a really cozy restaurant and is amidst a garden. Very cleverly designed and the bushes that were grown served twin purpose, to enhance ambiance and provide privacy.  The bushes, the creepers and the flowers plants are all planted in such a way so that they almost give the feel of  a cubicle so that those who sit have total privacy and there is no way anyone sitting in other tables can see or peep,  The tables are round with nice comfortable chairs too. 

Anjali  and Vijay took their chairs and Vijay ordered drinks, Anjali wanted to wait but Vijay said no need to, as we sip our drinks and enjoy, Rohit will come soon.  Rohit arrived soon after and Vijay ordered a drink for him. Rohit  seated himself opposite Vijay in effect seating by the side of Anjali. a clever move by Rohit to flirt with her and find where this may lead to in future.

Rohit said thanks for the invite and you are a fabulous couple and yes Anjali you look stunning and to play safe he said Vijay you look more like a film star. Thank God we are not in a common hall otherwise all eyes will be on both of you only.  He turned to Vijay and said hope you will not mistake me for saying this, I said it on impulse after seeing her and you. 

Oh no, Rohit not at all is the reply from Vijay. She smiled and said thanks for the compliment, I am sure you are generous with compliments   Anyway the place is damn good and has super ambiance she said. Your selection is super she said. He smiled and said I always choose privacy and ambiance and tasty food over others.  I do not want any peeping toms or noisy guys around. 

So I choose this, as this noisy young gen is not seen here since no loud music is permitted here, he replied. Oh God Rohit you are so methodical exclaimed Vijay. Yes Vijay we spend our hard earned money and we are entitled to spend the money the way we like and not be bothered by these noisy guys. They have their places and we have our places to enjoy. I have no issues with them except I cannot stand noise.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI & VIJAY IN SHOWER ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 29-10-2021, 06:49 AM