Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
As the water flowed, he took the soap and rubbed her back first and then he started applying the soap on her tits and could not resist squeezing her tits, fair and smooth and in such lovely shape they looked so enticing for him. You are looking as if you have never seen them she sighed
Yes honey always they look sweet tempting and I can never resist tasting them, so saying he bent and took her tit in his mouth. She was in total joy as he sucked her tits alternatively and then took her nips too. All she could do is move her hands   and grip his cock and squeeze his cock. She pulled his foreskin to gently place her finger on his pink head. She pressed his one eyed monster with her finger gently. He then moved down kissing her belly button and showered kisses on her belly calling it a very sexy belly that excites him. He kissed her belly like a man possessed. He then started licking her pussy. She asked him what makes him horny and he says first your lovely body and then what you said earlier as he finger fucked her pussy. First one finger and then he put both his index and ring fingers in to her pussy fucking her with his fingers. She was moaning with pleasure but still exclaimed what I said; yes honey u said you may cross the line. Oh that I said is a just a possibility. I do not want to flirt leave alone cross line. Yes I know and he continued his oral, now his tongue is thrusting deep in to her inner pussy touching her inner walls. Occasionally he is sucking her clit. Oh yes Vijay suck it, suck it hard and fast. And he responded by licking it like a woman sucks a cock.

Anjali. Ummmmmmmmmm so it excites you when I say I may out step outside the line??  The very thought disturbs me and I do not know why it excites you she said you should be  rather angry.
Vijay: No Anjali?  The thought of you flirting or even going beyond excites me .
Anjali. Oh Vijay, you have a dirty mind. So saying she increased the pressure on his cock.
Vijay: Yes just the thought that you feel you may take the flirting farther than planned excites me.
Now he is finger fucking her again and his other hand is pressing her boobs. He turned her over and is now kissing her ass cheeks.
Anjali. Oh Vijay what you are doing and why it excites you, you should be rather angry.
Vijay. Just the very thought of you with Rohit exited me I think.
Anjali. Is it with Rohit or with another man???
Vijay. Donno for the moment the excitement is you with Rohit.
Anjali: you may also say  later it excites to let me flirt or sleep with another guy too..
Anjali. I hope you are not becoming a cuck.
Vijay.  honey don’t worry even if I  am one I will be alpha type deciding who you will flirt or sleep with.,
Anjali. He he he,  So you want your wife to be a  slut even if selectively????
Vijay. No honey, no slut but a hot woman who does for her enjoyment only.
Anjali:  What makes you think I will agree and will not pick my own choice???
Vijay:  Ok I will allow you to pick a guy of your choice but I have to say yes and he smiled
Anjali: No honey once and if at all, she is careful with her words, If I  overstep once, I really do not want to betray our marriage but once it happens,  I will have freedom to decide on my own with whom I flirt or sleep. So decide before that she teased him.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI & VIJAY IN SHOWER ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 21-10-2021, 06:54 AM