Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Winnie is now exited and is responding and her hands  are caressing his body. Then he kissed her and the loving couple were in hard hug with  every inch of each other body touching the other. They simple forgot they are on terrace and their love making can ve viewed or rather enjoyed by some one else. They are too far gone to bother.........

Then he asked her to stand and he sat on the chair , now Winnie as I make my PAYMENT tell me the details, so saying he licked her pussy lips, Winnie started telling how Nisha came over and her efforts to put her at ease by giving a gin. She told of her attempts to come near and finally caress her hands etc. 

This had immediate response as her hubby’s tongue darted in to her inner wall of her pussy. She enjoyed thoroughly her sweet hubby’s actions but wanted more. Come on lick faster she commanded. He responded by probing deep in to her inner pussy walls with his tongue. Come Anil lick or suck my clit she pleaded and he obliged and started licking her clit like a woman does with a cock. He was alternating with licking her clit, sucking her pussy lips or touching and probing her pussy walls with his tongue. This triple action sent  Winnie in to a unexplainable pleasure. She then recovered and told him how she finally took her on and how finally they had  real lesbo action.

Hearing this Anil was over exited and said Winnie you mean to say you two made love to each others, yes honey we kissed and licked other’s tits and pussy etc. I allowed her to use a Dildo. And Anil exclaimed Winnie you’re a devil. So how far you think your plans have come to make Nisha to agree to be shared.

She smiled and said Anil continue what you are doing and then only I will tell you. As he continued to lick  her pussy she told him while Nisha  is seduced it will not be easy and will require some real good efforts to convince her and he also can flirt either her to let her know of his own desire for her.  

Hearing all this Anil increased his pace of licking and Winnie had her orgasm. He licked and completely drank her honey juices fully.  They then had their dinner before going to their bedroom and they had a wild fuck that night. 

Winnie woke up somewhat late and found that Anil is still sleeping. As it happens with men, he has a morning boner. His dick is erect and hard. Winnie freed it from his nightwear and then she pushed his foreskin back to reveal a pink one eyed monster. She gently kissed the eye of his dick and then began gently licking the length of his cock. She could not resist making her tongue swirl around his dick too but she wanted not to wake up Anil.  

But all this action from her on his cock made Anil to move while still in sleep but unknowingly he pressed her head to his cock. Winnie smiled and continued to gently lick his hard cock which by her treatment has grown bigger and harder now. She returned  to kiss his eye and for the first time in the morning took only his pink head in to her mouth. There is no lust in her actions, just the adoring wife willingly satisfying the morning need of her sweet hubby’s cock or so she thought. 

By now Anil has realized  that his sweet wife is giving him a sweet and tender BJ in the morning and he continued to pretend sleeping but the moment his dick head was in her moth, he moaned oh Winnie, dear so sweet of you to treat my junior. Ummmmmmmmmmmm Winnie said and continued to gently kiss and lick only the pink head of his cock. She took a break, moved and then kissed her hubby and said Good Morning Honey. Good morning dear and thanks for a wonderful and pleasant wake up call. She smiled and said last night you did not get this in terrace and your morning boner made me feel to give you a treat she said. 

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE IN EROTIC MODE ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 11-10-2021, 07:00 AM