Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She was dressed in jeans with a nice top. Well this lady dresses well and wears modern dresses was auto recording for Rohit. She chatted with him freely though she said she does not drink and restricted herself to Juice.  Once briefed Vijay called Rohit and he agreed with him that some special deals may be need of hour. He also told Vijay that he may hav to replace Raj, a subtle way of telling he may have to go based on his performance.

Rohit was back in HQ and he continued to have a busy time. Still he thought of Nisha and his promise to her, so he dialed her number and she came on line he said Hi, how are you, I am fine Rohit hru is the reply from Nisha. So happy to hear your sweet voice, Nisha. Nisha said praise comes easily to you. But you seem to have forgotten me. As you know Rani is also not there and so I am spending more time on work. 

How can I forget you. OK Ok, you always have sweet and convincing words for all your delay she said and laughed and Rohit knew she is not angry. They chatted for some time and Rohit said they should meet soon and Nisha said Rohit, please let us be friends. I feel I am letting down Avi. Ok Honey we will talk when we meet and the talk ended.

Few days after the session, Anil returned from tour. Both of them went out and had their lunch and the evening was spent with guests. As the night came, both finished their shower and Winnie was wearing a very sexy dress. She has not teased Anil for some time and `decided to tease him. Anil also felt it has been some time they had quality time and told Winnie let us have our drinks and dinner  on terrace, it is full moon  and that will add to ambiance. Winnie immediately agreed as their terrace gives both privacy and a panoramic view.

Winnie moved a couple of chairs and a table and they sat on the terrace. The streets are well lit and giving a  good view of the place. The sky was full of bright stars and it was full moon night. The moonlight is adding its own sensuous ambiance. The couple has not come to terrace for quite some time and Winnie quickly mixed drinks and they were sipping and chatting. 

Soon Anil pulled her close, unhooked her dress and since she is wearing no bra her fair tits were out. He tweaked her tits and said honey, you have not told me anything of the visit of Nisha. She said you cannot get those Details easily and you have to make some payment she said with a mischievous smile.

Anil was game and he simply disrobed her and she was in her birthday suit right on terrace and her fair body was shining in the moonlight. He hugged her and kissed her and now Winnie pulled his night dress and he too was nude in seconds. He licked her tits and sucked her nips for some time. He has now learnt oral well and he is licking her tits and with another hand he is kneading her ass cheeks.   

Winnie knew full well they run the risk of being seen if someone comes to terrace in nearby houses but the thrill of some erotic moments in terrace in open place  under moonlight is too tempting and  too exciting to let go. So she responded to his oral sex and is urging him to suck or even bite her nips. She was telling him Yes Anil, suck my tits, bite them and squeeze my boooooobs hard. They then sat on the chairs and he poured his drink on her tits and as it flowed on her body he started licking it. Ooooooooooooooooooooooh, Anil, and these days you have become naughty.  

He played with her tits for some time and also he kissed her navel and her belly button. Winnie is now exited and is responding and her hands  are caressing his body. Then he kissed her and the loving couple were in hard hug with  every inch of each other body touching the other. They simple forgot they are on terrace and their love making can be viewed or rather enjoyed by some one else. They are too far gone to bother.

stay  tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT SHOWS HE IS TOUGH ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 08-10-2021, 06:59 AM