Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
The kissing and licking continued but Winnie wanted more. She opened her wardrobe and took out a strap on dildo and gave it to Nisha. Come on Nisha wear it and fuck me hard. Nisha was stunned and surprised but she is too gar gone now to retrace. In any case she thought I am only going to fuck her and my pussy is still in clear. However she innocently said I really do not know how to wear and you need to teach me Winnie.

Sure said Winnie and she adjsuted the strap-on to her waist and then she said I will lie down on my back and move down. Will you be comfortable Nisha???  Honestly I have not gone this far Winnie and so it is you all the way. Ok Nisha we will start with a comfortable position of me lying on my back and you insert the cock in to my pussy and then fuck as if you are a man, you sure know how Man fucks and she laughed and Nisha joined her laughter.

Nisha then adjusted her strap-on so that it is tight and then started rubbing the COCK on Winnies pussy, just brushing her pussy as if she is teasing her. Nisha continued to tease HER, EVER SLIGHTLY PUSHING AND THEN RUBBING IT ON HER PUSSY LIPS AGAIN AND AGAIN. Ok Nisha looks you are in mood to tease, go on I am at your mercy. No Winnie, let us get the enjoyment and Avi also teases me too. Ok Ok as you like bit I need that in me since Anil is away for past few days.

Nisha thought the tease is enough and she slowly  pushed the cock in  to silky and wet pussy of Winnie, it went in easily as it is well lubricated and Nisha started to move in  and out of her pussy slowly yet in a systemic way but Winnie urged her to pick speed and pound her pussy hard and fast and so she soon picked up speed. 

As their bodies met, sounds like thapak, thpak or thud, thud etc can be heard. Nisha in any case rides Avi and she rode Rohit too but this was a bit new and the position too is different.  Now she is feeling tired and slowing down and sensing it Winnie allowed her to slow down and then she brought some badam milk and gave to Nisha saying come on you needs it. 

Now Winnie said take me doggy and taking support of the bed she bent and asked to push the COCK from behind. She asked Nisha to tweak her tits and nipples as she fucks her and also slap her but. Nisha obliged and started fucking her in steady movement. She stooped once in a way and gave her ass cheeks slaps but Winnie was asking her to hit her ass with more force. 

Soon she picked up speed and Winnie started to moan loudly yes Nisha, it is soooooooooooooooooooo good, you are really fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking me like a man, come on Nisha fuckkkkkkkkkk me harder and faster and soon she moaned I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmmmmmming and she had yet another orgasm. Hearing her moans and her own movements, Nisha too cried out and she too had her orgasm.

The girls rested and slept well and then dressed and as they were sipping a Gin again to relax, Winnie asked, Nisha seriously asking, if your sweet hubby agrees and permits will you sleep with another man???   Just as we enjoyed today session, you may also enjoy a new COCK.

Nisha hesitated at first and said honestly that thought never occurred to me Winnie .  I do not think I can cheat Avi and Winnie said I said with his consent and willingness only and Nisha said again I do not think Avi will do that, he is too possessive of me, As they sipped their drink Winnie filled it again despite her protests, come on you have dinner and go home and sleep. So saying she pulled her again and kissed her on her lips.

As they were nearing the drink and some amount of kissing and touching Winnie said If my hubby permits, I will surely try a new cock. Nisha retorted you had too much drink. That is true Nisha and that is the reason inner feelings are coming out, how about you she teased.  I am sure Avi will never even think of permitting me to have another cock, he is too possessive so I need not have any choice. 

Just assume he does then and Nisha blurted let me cross the bridge when it comes.  With that their sweet memorable session ended. Dinner completed, Nisha took leave, she asked Winnie to visit her house and Winnie said I will come happily Nisha, but this time you must allow me to fuck you, will you allow me?  Nisha blushed and silently walked out weaving a bye and boarded her cab.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE MAKES LOVE WITH NISHA.........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by el... - by twinciteeguy - 02-10-2021, 07:21 AM