Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Now drinks have started their role and Nisha laughed and said Winnie you are a ravishing beauty, more beautiful and possibly sexier than me. She said this on purpose as she wanted to find if Winnie was aware her hubby was stealing glances.  But Winnie is far more clever and ignored her comment...................

Winnie now put her hand on her shoulders pulled her closer and said Nisha. I am not saying any untruth, you justify your name, you surely can give Nisha to any man. As she had 2 rounds, Nisha thought drink is making her talk. She smiled and said yes Winnie even I am not saying any untruth, have you observed my hubby looking at you and stealing glances. Winnie was momentarily taken aback but recovered quickly to say yes I have observed but my hubby says I have a body to die for.  And she laughed. She taunted and said may be only your sweet hubby is looking at me but 2 guys were looking at you. Nisha blushed and said at least she has seen Anil differently that day. Winnie replied it is because of your dress, you looked stunning in that, who selected that, she said it casually. Me and my friend went for shopping and on impulse I bought. Great, next time I should take you for shopping; my hubby says my selection is poor. They both laughed but as they chatted she moved closer to Nisha.

Unknown to both, both had some lesbo experience in college life and all this talk seem to ignite old memories. Winnie began gently touching her shoulders, cheeks, hands etc. her touch is creating sensations in Nisha and she also thought I should reciprocate and not be a prude. So they freely touched each other. Winnie finished her drink and poured another to her and another to Nisha, 

Nisha wanted to avoid but Winnie said drink slowly, no hurry as we have all the time. She moved closer to her and said Nisha you so look so sexy, let me kiss those beautiful lips and she simply locked her in lip lock placing her hands on her back and pulled her closer. Nisha was momentarily stunned and said Hey no. Winnie said I am sorry but I am consumed by your beauty and yes would like to kiss you again Nisha. 

Nisha blushed not knowing how to react. God you look so lovely saying it Winnie put her hands on Nisha’s shoulder looked straight in to her smiled seductively and kissed her. Nisha is in trance and responded unwittingly. Winnie relaxed and asked her, come Nisha tell me do you like it, long time back in college I had a couple of sessions with my  roommate and seeing you  I got carried away.

Nisha smiled and said no Winnie I did like the kiss. That cleared the air for both. Winnie took the initiative and gently pulled her dress lower exposing her lovely tits and started caressing them. My God they are so lovely Avi is blessed Nisha she said. Nish initially allowed Winnie to play the lead role. The shed  clothes and walked in to the bedroom with their undies.

Winnie pulled Nisha close and started kissing her navel. She licked her belly button too. This resulted in  waves of pleasure shooting through her body to Nisha and she simply smiled. Winnie then moved down and kissed Nisha’s thighs and moved to her pussy. She kissed her pussy lips and then licked the inner walls of Nisha’s pussy. 

She fingered her pussy inserting one, two and then 3 fingers in to her pussy. Winnie finger fucked Nisha vigorously and finally Nisha had her  big orgasm. Winnie completely drank the juices from her pussy.  Both rested for some time and then it was Nisha's turn to start kissing Winnie now.

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NISHA AT WINNIE's HOUSE..........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elde... - by twinciteeguy - 26-09-2021, 07:15 AM