Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
In short Nisha was seated in between them. Rohit asked them I think you guys are surprised at my presence but I received invite late. They chatted freely and Avi felt Nisha is far freer than she usually is. What he did not know is on the pretext of turning and replying to him she flashed to Rohit. Women are far cleverer than men think and give credit to them...................

He dropped them and soon Nisha got a message, the dress is  good but the show is poor and she replied with an emoticon. May be better luck next time he texted and she replied yes surely at better time and better place. She said good night and closed the chat.

That night they had a wild fuck and the interesting part of the conversation is her hubby is asking her opinion on woman becoming close to another with her hubby's permission. She acted as if she did not understand. He said Nisha I was told that these days husbands are allowing wives to fuck `another guy, and she put in a face of surprise and said really. Yes Nisha I heard so and she simply replied I do not think it is easy and do not think I can do it. I also do not think you will share me with another as you are possessive and she hugged her hubby tight as if to emphasize it.

As the lovemaking progressed he asked her again, she played coy and said I do not think you will ever share your wife Avi. But Avi did not want to let go of this as Nisha is responding more, she has bitten his nips and has kissed him repeatedly as the talk aroused her also. usually she is more proactive on drinks and he wanted to ensure the talk progresses as it is easy to talk to her on drinks, he thought. He said just assume I will tell you ok and she said if that is so may be right man and right time and right place  but she added a rider. 

Avi honestly I am scared of such understanding, it can have backlash later. I think in our Indian context husbands cannot really stand to see their wives screwed by another guy. She laughed and she hugged him more.  Avi why these talks now, come let us make love she said. Avi thought enough for the day, as he has sown the seed he thought.

As Nisha woke up next day and finished her chores and Avi too woke up and they had their breakfast. Avi said honey I feel like having a drink and in the meanwhile you prepare good lunch or shall we order. She said hun, I am also tired after last night and you better order. Ok he said. Avi went out to get some snacks  for munching etc. 

Before he returned Nisha was recollecting the chat she had and was wondering why her hubby brought the topic of a hubby allowing his sweet wife to have a lover. These kinds of chat never happened earlier, but for her crush on Rohit and his seduction, she has never even dreamed of any fuck-buddy, forget a lover. 

As she thought she sensed it may have some connection with the way Avi was looking at Winnie. She can find  some  kind of desire in her hubby’s eyes and she allowed herself a smile. Still she could not sync the discussion as Avi sure was stealing glances and Winnie for her part was liberal enough to let him see her assets, fair and round and her hubby surely enjoyed seeing her nice tits. Men are men she thought. Anyhow she thought she will try to poke Avi and find if he  really had some crush on Winnie.

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NISHA SUSPECTS HUBBY...........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 14-09-2021, 07:11 AM