Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She smiled, knowing she makes men wanting her and thought Anil is no exception. She also observed that as Winnie bent to pour drinks or pick snacks, she is exposing her clev. Her hubby keenly watching her exposed clev confirmed her doubts that something seems to be brewing...........

She decided to watch more keenly as to her it looked that Winnie certainly is not showing much interest in her hubby  and only the males seem interested in  other’s spouse. With these thoughts she was lost when her hubby asked her to finish her drink but she refused saying she always took just a peg.  Avi persuaded her to at least take a small peg to give company reminding her they will go back in cab.  As they were sipping, Nisha decided to keep the glass and go very slow as she may not handle another drink and she does not want to lose her balance. More so when she felt she needs to be vigilant.

Just then the door bell rang and Rohit walked in smiling and asking have I disturbed you and Winnie responded no and how you can disturb us since we invited you. Nisha was surprised Rohit was called and he came so late. He said Hi all and sat on the sofa. Also Winnie handed him a drink and Nisha could see a glow on her face but what she did not know is Winnie also thought she saw a spark in Nisha’s face. They sat and chatted and as Rohit looked at her, he raised both his hands slightly and signaled to Nisha with his index fingers signaling down and she signaled back with no with her eyes. He repeated and this did not escape the watchful eyes of Winnie. However she did not know what the signal meant.

After some time Nisha was off to Loo and when she returned she changed her neck line. Rohit smiled and acknowledged and she smiled back and Winnie too saw the change and smiled. Now she knew what Rohit signaled and also that Nisha obliged. Well she now knew for certain there is chemistry and this will help her moves.

They sipped drinks and Nisha has observed her hubby stealing glances at Winnie. She was surprised by his actions but then thought Winnie is so ravishingly beautiful, she has her own charisma and any man will see her again and again. She also thought may be her hubby is fancying his chances and smiled at her thoughts. Rohit flashed a question with his eyes and she just replied nothing.  She also thought even Anil seemed a bit unnatural and seems to be glancing at her more. She was not sure where this is heading but then thought let me enjoy the moments now and she sure knew she will get a blast from her hubby today.

From drinks they moved to have dinner. Again as she bent to serve she exposed herself and Anil said Winnie you can leave the dishes and we all can serve ourselves. She replied she is not sure as he is on drinks. They had a hearty laugh.

They were eating and chatting when Winnie said Nisha, come alone to my house once and we can spend some time together. Nisha was surprised as this is the first time this sort of invite has come and she simply smiled. They had their quality time and neither Winnie nor Nisha flashed even though Rohit wanted her to flash, more so since she has doubts on Anil now. They moved to dinner and dispersed.

As they dispersed Rohit offered to drop Avi and Nisha and Avinash was surprised and he said Rohit, my house is other way, Rohit replied no worry Avinash, I am alone it does not matter if I reach late.  Avi seated himself on the back and Nisha was sitting by his side when to his surprise Rohit got himself seated at the other end.  In short Nisha was seated in between them. Rohit asked them I think you guys are surprised at my presence but I received invite late. They chatted freely and Avi felt Nisha is far freer than she usually is. What he did not know is on the pretext of turning and replying to him she flashed to Rohit. Women are far cleverer than men think and give credit to them. 

stay tuned..........

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE'S DINNER............Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 11-09-2021, 06:51 AM