Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
I feel her slide my panties down and off. She tells me to keep my mouth open and she straddles me and squeezes out a couple big globes of Dillon's cum into my waiting mouth. He does taste good, but before I could even swallow she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me like there was no tomorrow. She lowered her cummy pussy over my mouth and yelled, "suck his cum out of your wife's pussy, you big panty waste"................

I woke up, and she was squeezing my head with her legs and coming all over my nose which was stuck up her vagina. She actually squirted into my mouth almost drowning me. I couldn't believe she did that. It surprised me, but I just grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down on my tongue and felt her squeeze my big balls. Then it happened. I came and came as she sucked it all into her mouth.

Becky got up and turned around and kissed me with glossy lips. She pushed my come into my mouth and told me to swallow if I want her to be with Dillon again.

I swallowed.

She layed next to me and next thing I remember its daylight and she is telling me to wake up and get to work. She told me not to shower and she wanted me to wear her black panties that she came home in last night, the ones that she filled with his cum as she sat in his car.

They are dirty and full of his crusty cum. I see a huge white stain on the black cotton crotch". I say.

"I want you to wear them today, for me. I want you to feel the cum he put in my pussy. When you move around you dick will feel my silky panties around you and I want you to think about me carrying his sperm in my tummy. Your wife will be holding his seed in her till you come home and lick me clean. I want you to feel feminine and have his smell on your face all day to remind you that he is my lover and my man. You will be my sissy cuckold and I will be his mistress and have as many babies as he will give me."

Continuing she says, "Isn't this what you want? Won't you please wear them for me?"
"I'll do anything for you baby. I Love you."
Three weeks later I come home from work and Becky is all excited, jumps into my arms and gives me a big kiss. I ask her why she was so happy.

"Steve, you're going to be a daddy. I'm pregnant."
I can't believe it. We waited so long for this. I'm so happy. I feel my eyes welling up and tears running down my cheeks. I kiss her and she feels the tears and kisses them away.

She says, "This is what we wanted. It worked, he gave me a baby. I love you."
I ask, "How do you know?"
"I missed my period and my boobies have been real sensitive. Remember the other night when we finally made love, I couldn't stand you sucking on them."
"Yes", I say.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 07-09-2021, 06:48 AM