Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Sally's lover, Buck, showed up late and kissed her right in front of everyone, including Greg numerous times. He stayed close to her for an hour and everyone could be heard whispering about them. Greg was all smiles and your could easily see he had a boner and had to sit on a stool to be comfortable. I walked past him and could see lace showing above the back of his kaki shorts.

As the evening came, most couple were starting to leave, but Greg came over to me and started up a conversation. Buck and Sally left arm in arm ten minutes before apparently to get home and alone for a while. Greg was stalling and helped me clean up.
He told me Sally had told Becky about their lifestyle and that I approved. He said that she also told him that I wanted Becky to take a lover too. I turned deep red and my cock got instantly hard. He looked down when he noticed it and said don't be embarrassed as it makes him hard as nails when he knows Sally is going to get laid like tonight and showed me his bulge.
Greg asks, "Is Dillon the guy your wife wants to be with?
I finally found the courage to answer him and said. "Yes, Greg, Becky and Dillon are waiting for everyone to leave so they can enjoy each other's company".
Greg just smiled and said, "You're going to love sloppy seconds, or what looks like maybe thirds tonight. I love Sally very much and can't believe how happy she is now that she dates. We have a great sexual relationship. Steve, don't worry about anything tonight, just enjoy and call me if you need to talk about it, OK?" He shook my hand and left for home.
It was just the three of us now and I told them to just get comfortable and I would finish up everything. Dillon walked up to me and says, quite directly, "Becky wants to be with him and was I sure I was OK with that".
I smiled, put my arm over his shoulder said, "Dillon, she has never been with anyone but me and I want her to enjoy her sexuality to the fullest. Becky picked you to be that person to help her fulfill that ahhh, scratch that itch if you will. I would do anything to make her happy and I expect you can bring out that naughty side she's hidden away being married. I won't get in your way. Just have fun."
"You're OK Steve, I'll take my time with her, if you don't mind."
"Be my guest. My gift to you, enjoy" I say to him and start picking up some towels.
My wife walks over and says, "Steve, Dillon and I are going to go lie down in the bedroom and cuddle. I see your wearing your present I bought you." Becky states.
"Yea, what's with that?" I ask
Becky comes close to me and kisses me softly on the lips and says, "Darling after tonight you will be my cuckold and I cannot think of any better way to for you enjoy giving your wife away and imagine what pleasure he will be giving me than by you wearing panties and letting you feel your feminine side as you listen to us together."
"Well dear, they do feel good when I'm hard and right now I'm hard as a rock."
"Steve, give me some time alone with Dillon and I'll come and get you in a while, OK?"
"OK baby, kiss me, I love you".
"I love you too".
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 18-08-2021, 06:51 AM