Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He said no dear you are a special woman, radiating with beauty. You are so sensuous that I am bowled over. Winnie blushed as if she is Nisha and she obviously enjoyed this compliment. Tut tut, I think men tell all these words to make innocent women like us happy and make us bite the trap...............

He was still caressing her hand and he moved closer to her. He took the first step and pulled her closer and Winnie acting her role to perfection allowed it.
Anil: Nisha, my words are not what you are saying, they are real. Ask any one and remember you were voted most sensuous.

Nisha: Yes I know you men cleverly gave each lady a title.
Anil: Ok baba let me say again you are beautiful and yes I always had a crush on you.
Nisha: yes I know your eyes indicated so but I am happy you never overstepped. But I am a happily married woman.

By now they were very close and the drinks had its effect too.

Anil: Yes I know that but what I can do I am deeply infatuated with your beauty. So saying he pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks.
Nisha: Oh no Anil, we should not be doing this.
Anil: Come on Nisha permit me to kiss you now.
Nisha: No way and she was laughing.
Anil: Please let me kiss you once.
Nisha: Ok just lightly and on my cheeks.
Anil. He pulled her close and kissed her on her lips and before she can protest chewed her lower lip. It was a hot and passionate kiss.
Nisha: Oh I told you a light kiss and you have converted it as passionate French kiss. Anyway you are a good kisser Anil.
Anil: So you enjoyed my kiss then let me give you that pleasure again and he began kissing her and this time Nisha started putting her hands on his back and enjoying the kiss and his hands were now caressing her tit.
Nisha: You kiss really nice Anil but let us stop here.
Anil: Are you sure you did not want to enjoy and so saying he kissed her again and now his hands were roaming freely on her navel and boobs and pressing them.

OK Anil enough of this let us move to bedroom said Winnie signaling the end of role-play as all this talk and her hubby’s actions have made her horny.

stay tuned........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANIL FLIRTS WITH NISHA...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 12-08-2021, 06:54 AM