Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
She felt shy and looked at her sister only to find that her sis Rama too is in her bra and panty. Her red bra is in sharp contrast to   her dusky boobs...............

Anjali knew she enjoyed mauling those lovely big boobs of her sister yet she just started at those big boobs. Rama looked at her and smiled. Now Anand lowered his gaze and kissed the cleavage of Anjali. Pradeep is mauling the big boobs of his wife and also kissing the exposed tits of Rama. He led Anjali to her sister and as she sat by side of Rama he took his place and in one quick move he unhooked bra and threw it away and now Anjali is topless and Anand enjoyed the magnificent view and now squeezed her naked tit. 

But men are greedy and even as he kneaded her tit, he put another hand and squeezed a tit of Rama, and she too is topless. So his 2 hands have 2 tits, a tit each of the sisters. Pradeep followed and did the same. Then they felt the place is not conducive for their actions and moved to BR.

Once IN BR, both ladies said they are tired but the men are in no mood leave the golden chance. Anand just relax, have a drink and then we will take a nice bath, you will be fresh. So they occupied bed and chatted with the hands of both Pradeep and Anand busy mauling the tits. The women too relished the special attention they are getting and the attention of 2 men at the same time. Rama Is doubly happy, she had made Anjali a willing partner and by facial expressions, Anjali is enjoying every second of this erotic fuck fest. 

She felt happy that she could make her sister happy and in the process both her hubby and lover are also happy, specially her hubby. With such thoughts she has become aroused, her nipples have stiffened becoming hard and long. She pushed her hand down and gripped cock of Anand and said come suck my boobs. Anand is thrilled to receive the invite, he has sucked them many times but he is never tired of sucking and licking them again. 

He plunged in to her naked boobs and took one boob in his mouth squeezing the other boob. Rama moaned with the pleasure she is receiving. Her hubby Pradeep decided to follow and he started sucking tit of Anjali. Now it is Anjali’s turn to moan as his expert actions aroused her fully. Even at that moment she thought I have not been used by a man this long in the past decade. She enjoyed every moment and both men removed their panties and now all are stark naked.

After sucking the tits to their heart’s content n leaving love bites, men shifted their attention to the pussy. This time Pradeep dived in to pussy of Anjali and pushed his tongue deep in to her already wet pussy. His tongue darted in an around her pussy walls as if exploring the treasure inside. Anand too happily spread the big thighs of Rama and he started licking her thighs. Rama enjoyed this worship of her thighs by her lover and she looked at Anjali as if to say look what he will do for me. 

She then wanted to test how far he will go so said Anand I want you to start with my toe and reach my most private part.  Anand simply moved down and started licking her toe and then started licking the legs all the way moved up ever so slowly, he too is enjoying this dominance by this big boobs lady. Pradeep however concentrated on eating pussy of Anjali and she reciprocated and adjusting her own position started sucking his nice cock. What a sight to see, thought Rama, here she is, her body devoured by her lover while her hubby eats pussy of her sister.

stay  tuned.......... we are moving to closure soon.

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 11-08-2021, 06:41 AM