Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
You must have told many women,  you are special to many she teased him. Honey yes I did fuck some not many but of all you are ultra special. Ok we will talk of that later but your junior is still hard she said naughtily.,,,,,,

Rohit asked her to come down and bend and then took her doggy style. His lust is at its peak now and he began fucking her fast and furious, his hands were either smacking her ass or fondling her boobs or even both. As his  body met hers in full force the union is producing sounds like thapaak, thapak, thapak,. She started moaning again ummmmmmmm Rooooooooooooooohit, yes fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee faster, still faster and harderrrrrrrrrr, ohhhhhhhhhhh what a way to get laid, yes honey fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me I am cummmmmmmmmming and she cummed  and his rod was showered with her juices. 

Rohit too has come to his final moments and he too pushed harder and faster for a few minutes before he said honey, your pussy is really tight and delicious, I am cummmmmmmmmmming and he ejaculated in to her married pussy. They lay in each other hands for some time.

They had then some food and drinks get back energy and he fucked her again and again and finally they slept very late.

After she woke up, Nisha looked at herself, she felt shy to see herself stark naked by the side of Rohit as she rose his head came near her tits and in deep sleep too he still pulled her close and in the process his head was placed on her bosom and in sleep he was kissing her tits. She smiled and then thought Oh God what has come to me, I thought I will go home after a dinner and here I am nude in bed and fucked thoroughly, I have almost his fuck toy. Yet she now felt now things have moved fast and deep, she  knew she now has soft corner for him as he has great love making skills and she knew she will not be able to refuse him if he asks her on date again. 
He is giving her so much pleasure it will be impossible for her to say no she thought. She untangled herself, kissed him on his lips and then finished her chores and was ready, she thought of dressing but thought she will just cloth herself in a robe. Just then he stirred and as it happens he also had a morning boner. 

He opened his eyes to find Nisha in her robe, she said good morning and he pulled her, honey you need to take care of him too guiding her hand to his cock and swiftly removing her robe. She said no, finish your chores but he said honey it is great to have morning suck  from a beauty like you and she by now is already is playing with his dick. He indicated that he wanted her to suck his cock and she obliged. 

As she sucked he was caressing her back, his eyes showing the pleasure and satisfaction of fulfilled desire. That made him hard and again he made her ride him hard and fast. Nisha was tired but her eyes were glowing with pleasure and she now found new ways of sexual pleasure.  

Nisha thoroughly enjoyed this action of Rohit, her tits were enjoying the squeezes, licks and bites and they are sending waves of pleasure to her full body. So she finally said Come Rohit, finish your chores first. He rose reluctantly and then got dressed. They roamed around the resort but they spent lots of time in the room. Either way his hands or lips are on her and she also enjoyed the attention she is getting or the intimate moments she is having with him. They fucked multiple times on that day and night and her pussy was almost sore with the pounding it received.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE PROPOSES SWAP....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 30-07-2021, 07:01 AM