Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
I think my hubby too has similar crush on Nisha. He likes sensuous beauties very much. This sent shock waves to Avi, he never thought for a moment of this possibility, though he suspected that she was hinting at a swap, he thought it is his wild idea only............

He gulped his drink in one go and ordered another. No Avi enough she said but he said I need one for sure. She smiled knowing she has punched his dreams and thoughts. He took another big sip before he finally said OK Winnie, am happy you have let out the secret, how about you, what you think of me. She smiled and said Avi I always thought of you as a nice, gentle handsome man.  I am amused you have a crush on me as I am older to you and yes I like you but will not say I have crush on you or for that matter on anyone. 

He was tempted to ask not even Rohit but then the marketing man he is, he decided not to rub her on the wrong side. I have not thought of Anil having a crush on Nisha, he finally said and she replied other man’s wife is always more beautiful. They had a hearty laugh.  He was not sure, he was happy he met her, has reasons to feel happy as he caressed her legs and stole a few clev showing moments, yet he was also confused. As they parted Winnie gave a parting shot, Avi, you  guys are willing and now the question is whether we 2 ladies also are willing and if so are you guys both ready to handle. Then she smiled and said anyway you two guys come for dinner to our house; I will tell you the date. She walked to her car and left.

She returned home with the satisfaction of mission accomplished, she knew she made her point clear that her hubby wanted to fuck Nisha and if Avi is OK with that, may be she will agree. A pure and simple swap is what she proposed.

Poor Nisha never has any feelings for Anil as he is no Rohit in wooing women. She never ever imagined herself in bed with anyone till she fell for Rohit. For her getting laid by Rohit is by itself a great betrayal and she was hoping against hope somehow her hubby will agree for a 3sum. She loved her hubby very much and she just allowed herself to be laid once but his skills of pleasuring her impressed her. 

Naturally she wanted more and when he called again she let herself be pleasured and give pleasure not withstanding her desire to come back home. Sexual pleasures are great temptation and like any other normal human; she too succumbed to the pleasures. Blissfully and luckily she is yet unaware of these thoughts.

Back to Rohit and Nisha

He bit her nips lightly and this sent waves of pleasure and she jerked but in the process she ended up going higher but her tit remained in his mouth. He was sucking her tits passionately as by now she also bent from her sitting position and offering her melons to him urging him to suck them harder. Soon she is tired but he encouraged her to continue, yet few more pushes and she cummed and he quickly asked her to move up his body and put his face on her pussy and drank her pussy juices yet again. 

She now moved lying on him, their bodies touching each other and she placed her hands on his hair and said what have you done to me Rohit, I have become a slut allowing you to fuck me.  Honey you are special,   you are no slut.  I wanted to have you all again and am fully happy we two are here. You must have told this to many women,  you are special to many she teased him. Honey yes I did fuck some not many but of all you are ultra special. Ok we will talk of that later but your junior is still hard she said naughtily.

stay tuned...........

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE CONTINUES TO TEASE....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 28-07-2021, 07:08 AM