Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
For Nisha, all this was taking her to seventh heaven, she was in throes of exotic pleasure, not the usual missionary style fucking most couples may do. She started moaning  please Rohit, suck it like that, , ummmmmmmmm yes lick and suck my pussy ummmmmmm oooooooooooooooooooh, toooooooooo gooooooooooood and then she cummed. He smiled and then drank all her pussy juices.

Now they rested for a coupel of minutes to ensure Nisha catches her breath and then they hugged. Honey I want you to ride me, I want to see your boobs swing as you fuck me, I want to drink your bosom beauty and also taste your mangoes as you fuck me. These words sent electric signals to her mind. Oh no Rohit, you come on top was all she could say. Honey, no silly way today, I want you to ride, don’t you want to see my cock come out and disappear in your lovely pussy, he pleaded. He pushed her on to him and Nisha, too thought she too needs to have variety. So she climbed on to him, placed her legs on either side of his body, and slowly guided her pussy on to his cock. It was a sight to behold, this beautiful, young married lady so willingly pushing her pussy on to his cock and yes seeing that happening as her eyes were riveted to her actions. 

Rohit lay there quietly as he saw this beauty push her pussy in to his cock, he wanted to act only if needed but then the need never came as she finally pushed all of his hard cock in to her pussy. Ummmmmmmmmmm Nisha, you have done so expertly, what a feeling to have your pussy lip grip my cock. Stay there like that for a minute. Then she sloly lifted her up and then again down fucking him slowly, yet the passion and fire is such slow will do no good and she started moving up and down fast. Her boobs were swinging up and down in rhythm with her movements, Rohit was feasting on this sight. He too was lost in the moments of pleasure. He placed both his hands on her tits and was kneading them, fondling them and pressing them. Hey honey they are my tits not Atta she said. Honey I know but they are so good I could not resist and he lifted himself and put his mouth on her tits and sucked it with full vigor.

Back Winnie and Avi

The two went to a nice cozy place and Avi took the risk of sitting by her side. She just smiled at him and was in no discomfort sitting close to him. He ordered a drink and she asked him are you not working and he said, he will go home after food He asked her of her choice and she said some soft drink but he insisted on her to have some, his thoughts were a drink will loosen her. She said Ok why displease you and ordered for a gin. She was dressed in jeans and a lovely green top. There was no clev show as she basically came for shopping. 

But Winnie is Winnie and she went to loo and unhooked a couple of the hooks of her top. She returned and was sipping her drink and they chatted together. Winnie too thought let me take this chance meeting as opportunity  ad try to put  some direction instead of shooting in air. So she allowed him to order another drink and by now as she leaned he was staring at her boobs and face. She smiled and looked at him, Avi do not embarrass me by looking like that. Winnie, you are such a beauty, I cannot take my eyes of you. Well let me admit I have a crush on you. So saying he placed his hands on her thigh and she gently nudged his hands away. 

I understand Avi, your looks have already conveyed that but I am married and happy with Anil. I cannot even think of cheating him. He played his hands on her legs again gently squeezing her and said I know that but still I cannot control once I see you. Winnie is all smiles now. She let him roam his hands higher; she herself placed her hand on his legs. This gave him more confidence and he said what to do I am bitten by your beauty. He was caressing her legs by now. Winnie decided now is time and so Avi I want to tell you a secret. Oh what was it he asked. She said just like you have a crush on me, I think my hubby too has similar crush on Nisha. He likes sensuous beauties very much. This sent shock waves to Avi, he never thought for a moment of this possibility, though he suspected that she was hinting at a swap, he thought it is his wild idea only.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE CONTINUES TO TEASE....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 22-07-2021, 07:00 AM