Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
P: Honey he will, I want Anjali too to be part of us fully, she should enjoy and yes be treated equally. ?
A: Look you guys; you are making me a toy in your hands. Leave me let me go, you guys enjoy.
P: No Anjali, you are not a toy but I want you to be a precious beautiful woman, willing to please and be pleased. Your happiness is our pleasure.

Anjali is floored by these words of her BIL and is now sure she will want to go all the way, guilt feelings have not even entered her mind now. Anjali now is n quest of ecstasy and peaks of erotic pleasure, even if it is adultery. Rama is in different zone fully enjoying the peaks and kinky sex with the permission and willingness of her dear loved hubby. She only wished somehow they can make Anjali’s hubby join but she is sure it will be too big a risk even to attempt.

Even as the conversation is going on Anand turned Rama around and he is face to face with Anand and he simply put his mouth on her boobs and sucked her nipple. Anjali is amazed at the ease with which he is sucking her sister’s boob  and how willing and eager Rama seems to let him lick, suck and bite her big boobs  Her very own BIL and Rama’s hubby is taking it so easily and watching his wife’s boobs licked and sucked by this guy Anand. She wondered if her own hubby will ever allow her to be in same situation and watch with pleasure her boobs being sucked by another guy. She is scared of these thoughts and returned to reality as she saw her BIL squeezing her boobs happily.

The duo are lost in their actions and Rama is pressing the guy on to her bosom. She says

R: Come on Anand, you say you adore my boobs, now tonight you seem lost in tits of  Josh nahi hai tumahare paas. Mazaa nahi aa rahi hai mujhe.
A: When I am feasting on your boobs, I think of you only, Rama you only have such feelings. He squeezed her boobs hard.
P: Anjali have you seen how much she enjoys when he mauls her tits, she never allowed me and always complained it pains.

Anjali is speechless as she felt an odd woman out but her instincts told her the only way out is join the bandwagon.

A: May you can learn Pradeep and maul her boobs rough next time.
P: that I will think surely but now I will maul your boobs.
A: (now in full josh) yes my dear BIL do as you please.

Hearing these words Rama is happy at the change in her sister and felt she is now a willing partner in this sex game.

They are all sipping drinks and the sister’s boobs are receiving great attention and yes both sisters are enjoying fully, relishing the moments of pleasure. It is then Anand poured the scotch over boobs of Rama after laying her on sofa and started licking the drink and as it flowed down to her belly he started licking her navel too. Seeing this Pradeep poured a slightly larger amount on her boobs and now both started licking boobs of Rama. Anjali is stunned and speechless and so is Rama too. She has not imagined this in her wildest dreams, she did imagine her boobs getting serviced by these 2 but not both of them licking the drink. 

Not to be outdone, Anjali also poured the drink and she too started licking her big boobs, Rama has very big boobs so ample amount for all three to place their mouths. This triple attack is too much for even Rama to stand and she moaned loudly and hit her orgasmic pleasure. She went limp too.

stay tuned...

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANAND JOINS RAMA AND ANJALI, FUN TO START.. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wi... - by twinciteeguy - 01-06-2021, 08:43 PM