Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Mike did not often take nude pictures of me, but he said he wanted a record of what he anticipated was to be a really erotic night. I had always told him that he was welcome to have pictures of me naked, but I did not want them shown around......

When I got back to the bedroom Mike had laid out the bra and skimpy panties that I was to wear. I found myself thinking that the purple colour he had chosen looked sexy laid out on the sheer white duvet cover and right up next to the satin sheets. It almost seemed that he wanted to remind me that my naked body was going to be lying on those silky sheets later that night.

I was slightly surprised that he had not chosen my blatantly sexual, red underwear set. He explained that he wanted Rodger to see me in sexy (meaning see-through in his mind) but feminine underwear. Although he enjoyed sexy outfits, Mike had told me that he always found it very sensual if outright sexiness was tempered with femininity -- which always added just that slight element of vulnerability. Sexiness combined with vulnerability created a strong erotic appeal -- even in my own mind.

[img=273x363]https://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2009/2009_09/fulfilledann_eroticweekend_02.jpg[/img]
I slipped on my underwear as Mike watched. "Hell, you will always look sexy to me. I get hard just from seeing you dressed like that," he commented as he indicated he wanted a picture of me in my bra and panties. Again I posed in various ways for him, felling good about the fact that my husband still found excitement in my body -- even though I was nearly 50 years old.

Mike put the camera down and approached me. I knew he was horny and wanted to touch me. Whenever he saw me in a see-through bra he wanted to tweak my nipples and get them hard so they looked even more erotic.
I stepped back and teased him. "Hey, now that I have showered, this body is for Rodger's pleasure." I cupped my tits and smiled at him. "Are you excited about watching your boss fucking your wife?"

"You bet!!" he chuckled. "But you had better save some energy for me afterwards. Teasing me with your sexy body cannot go without a response," he added with a broad grin.

While Mike had a quick shower I slipped on the dress he had chosen and got ready for dinner. I spent more time than usual on my hair and make-up wanting to look good for the men. The dress Mike had chosen was a fairly classical strappy white dress. Although plain it hinted at sexiness through being quite low cut in the front and by being relatively short, ending about mid-thigh. Fortunately I feel okay about showing off my legs.

With the cottages being so spread out it was quite a distance to the restaurant, so we drove there. Mike suggested that I sit in front with Rodger, since he was taking the lead for the evening. Rodger smiled appreciatively and caressed my bare leg as drove. I felt a tingle of excitement at his touch, knowing that there was plenty more to come.

The restaurant was small and intimate since it catered only for the lodge guests, but was relatively smart with white table linen, silver table water and elegant wine glasses. Rodger had obviously spent time finding such a classy, exclusive lodge for our erotic weekend.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 02-05-2021, 06:30 AM