Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Nisha is also a beautiful girl and younger to her too. He was throwing a hint he is also interested in his wife. Yes Nisha is beautiful but no match to Winnie was the auto reply of Avi.  Only after he said he thought may be he over stepped and he was relieved when no one reacted to that remark.............

Back to Romantic couple

He was pleased his plans have come successful and this beautiful lady is now his and responding to his actions. Nisha too has unzipped his pant and brought his dick out and she gripped it firmly feeling how hard and hot it is. Having got his initial bite, now he started slowly licking her tit, his other hand was busy with kneading her other tit, he licked  every nano centimeter of her tit, his tongue licking her tit in a gentle yet hard  and hungry with passion, his actions are  creating  shivers of joy in her. 

She was now his, ready to do at his bidding as she forgot all about her marriage or hubby, such is the passion with which she is consumed and her own hands were merely caressing his hard dick. He alternated between licks, kisses and gentle love bites and alternated with her tits too. She is enjoying fully his tit sucking and she with her other hand is pressing him closer to her tits.  He also kissed her navel putting his tongue in to her belly button. 

This kind of oral love making was alien to Nisha as her hubby Avi was good in bed but his oral techniques are no match to Rohit. Rohit is one who is very confident that any lady can be fully satisfied with lots of oral sex and fuck after oral is greatly satisfying. They spent some time and then he thought time for final action.  Then they rose and he thought it will better to return to the safety of the hotel area.

They returned quietly, hand in hand and walking together, each occasionally kissing the other partner. May be like love birds but here these 2 are actually enjoying and having a wonderful time outside their marriage. Clearly not lust but looked as if they are in love with each other and Rohit quietly asked her Honey, where you want to spend your time here or in your home. 

It took a few seconds for her to understand and she smiled as u like Rohit but may be here, she thought why expose to neighbors. Rohit then guided her to the suite he already blocked and as always he was perfect in his choice. It has a huge bed, place to sit for a couple etc. On one side is a big window offering a view of the garden and forest they just visited, Just then the bell rang and he opened the door and the boy placed the drinks and snacks on the table. Nisha was looking at the room and the panoramic scenery.

Back Anil, Winnie and Avi.

As Anil went to the Loo, Avi moved closer to her and thought he will take a chance but then Winnie asked Avi why you are looking at me like that. Well Winnie I am not able to take my eyes of you, you are such beauty. She smiled and said oh but told him you must not forget I am a happily married wife. Still Avi moved closer to her and tried to place his hand on her legs. She moved instantly away, na na do not do that. Please Winnie let me feel those silky legs. She said noway I will allow you.  He pleaded with her please Winnie let me have a feel once of your silky legs, please and She allowed him to caress her legs and his hand slowly moved up to her thigh part.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 26-04-2021, 06:43 AM