Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann

Mike, my husband, called me from his hotel that evening as he did every day when he was on one of his frequent sales trips. I decided to tell him right away about what had transpired between Rodger, our common boss, and me that afternoon.

Rodger had talked me into getting naked for him and then made me cum in the office that afternoon. Although Mike and I had an open marriage and had on numerous occasions shared our sexual exploits with our partners, I did feel a bit differently about this situation with Rodger being our boss and work colleague. Aside from the "boss" relationship we also had a great friendship with Rodger, having known him and his deceased wife for a good number of years.

I did not think that Mike would mind the little erotic fun that Rodger and I had indulged in, but I was not sure how Mike would feel about our boss's desire to fuck me. Despite having been very turned on that afternoon Rodger had shown great restraint by not screwing me. He knew that I would not have resisted as I was really horny as well. Rodger had, however, said that he would not indulge in sex with me without Mike's permission. He had understood that we had an open marriage, but out of respect for his friendship as well as the work relationship he had with us, he told me that he wanted Mike to agree to me getting fucked by him.

After the usual enquiries on the phone about each other's well being, I gave Mike a brief synopsis of events that afternoon. I told him that it had been very erotic experience with Rodger -- and then added that I hoped he was having some "fun" on his trip as well. As Rodger had suggested, I did not tell Mike that Rodger wanted to go further with me.

Mike teased me. "Well I hope Rodger is going to give you a raise for your extra duties, since I bet he had as much fun as you did."

I chirped back at him. "We have to be careful. Possibly he will decrease my salary as he may believe that I am getting more than my fair share of job satisfaction."

Mike laughed at me, before telling me that Rodger had called him earlier to invite us out to dinner the next evening. Now knowing what had happened at the office he thought that Rodger probably just wanted to clear the air with both of us on what had occurred. I guessed right away that Rodger probably wanted to test Mike on the possibility of him fucking me -- but I didn't explain that to Mike. I would rather let Rodger take the lead on that issue.

Mike got back late the next afternoon and we had a lovely, quick "reunion" fuck before we set off for dinner with Rodger. Rodger had booked at a quiet but relatively formal restaurant - a place that Mike and I really enjoyed. We got a table in a slightly secluded corner of the restaurant, which had a curved bench seat on which all three of us sat. I had a man on either side of me -- and they still joked that at least that way they could protect me.

"I think it is more like this way you have got me trapped - and you can have your way with me!!" I smiled back at them, knowing that the conversation was going to head that way at some time in the evening.

Rodger took the opening I had given him, and asked Mike if I had explained to him what had happened in the office the previous day. Mike smiled back at him.

"Hey Rodger, you are a mischievous guy. I thought I would be able to trust you completely with my wife -- but it seems that all you want to do is give her pleasure!! ......... It sounds like she had a thoroughly horny time with you yesterday." Mike chuckled.

Rodger almost visibly sighed with relief. It was clear to him from Mike's tone that he was not upset about his boss seducing his wife. Rodger then added, "Ann is very sexy and I have always wanted to see her naked. I am just lucky that you two have such an open and trusting relationship."

From there the conversation had rapidly shifted and it was not long before Mike had agreed to Rodger having sex with me. Rodger had stated quite clearly that out of respect for his relationship with Mike he would never have sex alone with me. He wanted Mike to understand that this was purely an erotic lustful arrangement, and no affairs or deep seated emotions were involved.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 25-04-2021, 06:27 AM