Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
(11-04-2021, 08:07 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: [quote pid='3159636' dateline='1618016643']
twinciteeguy
Then Anil hugged her and they fucked like wild cats. Her tease has obviously exited Anil and Winnie said with a smile, Anil it looks my showing myself  to Avi has turned you on. Yes honey that is correct, I was really enjoying his effort to see as much and yet not get caught. So do you want this to go to next level she asked; only if I can have his wife and that too you are Ok with getting laid.

Now let us go back to the romantic couple Rohit and Nisha.

They separated from the kiss and Rohit gently hugged her and he was kissing and licking her ear lobe, occasionally biting it. He was unaware it was her sensitive area and his actions sent her in to a pleasure world. He continued to kiss her and they walked together. By now the lights were on and the color is of sunset and this made the look distinct and yet exiting. They walked and Rohit said honey, you are such a beauty, you are stunning. 

She blushed and said I am an ordinary home maker. May be, to me you are an angel and so saying he pulled her closer and kissed her lips and this time he let his tongue enter her and meet her tongue. Nisha has forgotten all her determination and was melting in to him and she responded positively, A couple passed by and the lady remarked enjoy. 

Nisha realized they are walking in a secluded place but still people are around and they can be caught as happened now. She felt scared yet exited. This kind of love in a public place surely excited her.

As they walked they approached a bush and the area around has a good lawn and also has sitting arrangement, obviously to let people sit and enjoy the scenery or area. Rohit led her to that place and asked her sit and as she sat, he adjusted himself smartly in to her lap. His head now rested on her thighs and his eyes are riveted on her navel. 

He promptly kissed on her navel first and then his tongue was in action, he was gently touching all her navel area with his tongue. This sent waves of pleasure to her body. She is by now in a state of happiness and possibly in a mood where only the pleasure and happiness matters. Still what he did surprised her. He gently took her tit in to his mouth, of course over the blouse. 

Then he bit the nip gently. She said no dear, please this is a public place and we will be seen, Let them see us who cares or cover me with your pallu honey. She laughed at his words and said hey you know what you are talking we can be caught by someone known to us. He responded no worries, no one we know will come here and that too to this area. Most come for a drink and then go back, so no worries. 

Then he simply unhooked her blouse hooks, she protested meekly, she too is carried away by the ambiance, the drinks in her surely have their own effect and his actions too are giving her great pleasure. Moreover this love in public place is all the more exiting and scared as she is, she still gave in. 

Swiftly he unhooked the bra and there before his eyes are her lovely melons, yet again he was fascinated by her boobs, firm, round and in lovely shape, her nips are erect and hard indicating she has been aroused already.
He gently kissed her right tit and then his tongue started exploring her tit all over its area. He was gentle, never once squeezing it hard or pressing very hard. He was simply licking her tit and in between he was taking her nip in his mouth and was sucking it and yes giving a few bites too.
She was afraid of love bites but she was in a mood to enjoy the time. She pressed him closer to her , yes honey lick and suck them, you are too good in that, do bite them too. Now she started to moan and she cried yes dear suck them hard and bite them, you are forgetting my other tit, squeeze it, squeeze harder, ummmmm still hard. 

stay tuned...........

Right from watching Nisha change, ... [Image: strip-saree.webp]

Ritual to Press pressure points ... Actually to check, if Bra is present, ... [Image: bracheck.webp]
to finally relieving her of Bra, ...

Just the visual of staring the Breasts in the Cool Breeze [Image: rightone.webp]

[Image: leftone.webp]

The Cool Breeze turns them more perkier, tauter & firmer, ... not to mention the hardening of Nipples, ...

& Then,

Action begins
Palm, Finger, Lip, Tongue, Teeth, Mouth, if hard & long enough, the manhood itself, ....
[Image: nature-titted.webp]

You write be-witchingly, ...

The kind of feelings you are able to arouse is just wild....

Hopefully, this is pump up your morale to continue..

Letting you know, how much your stories mean to me &
lest you think, Your effort is turning like a vana-suma, .. that fragrant-filled flower that blooms in a jungle & dies without it's fragrance being enjoyed...

No, your effort is very much a ishta-kaamya, ...

End of Day, It will be your call, this must flow from you outwards, ...

Now, pl don't get me wrong,...

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/what-is-nishkaam-seva

kuch philosophy jhaadu toh, .. boora mat maanoge, ...If I spout some philosophy, Pl tolerate me, ....

This is what I feel.

Having working with a NGO, where I get insights into

Marital Sex
Child Birth
Terminally Sick Cancer Patients
Domestic Bliss

I could see, Men need to become Men,

It is not the number of times, one can penetrate the vagina/ass/mouth
It is not the size of penis, in inch, cm, ...

It is the size of ambition, will & the number of times, man is willing to assert himself for the betterment.

I found bliss in the fact that, If I can get blood into manhood & get Men to
Do More Work
Dream More Love &
Get Better themselves, ... I'll be blessed, my effort would be worth.

My Dream is 2 things.

Midnight 12 PM, a Lady must be able to walk without getting hurt, on a dark-street, without fear or fervour, with her choice of clothes.

Ladies to assert/dress-up/conduct/achieve/live up to their happiness.
She must decide, what she will wear, how she will wear & why she will wear ?

Your stories have that.
Women decide their bliss.
The thoughts you are planting, will germinate in the minds & will eventually sow the seeds of betterment.

Nisha opens her lips & heart, out of her own will, not due to some book/force/blackmail.

Such seeds are to be sown....

enough of bhaashanbaazi..

You decide, where's your Source of Joy ?
[/quote]

Thank you Ruby for the shower of compliments. I can only say you have been very gebnerous. True none of my stories  have any sex by force or blackmail as I neither write nor read such stories
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: AVI HAS A CRUSH ON WINNIE.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 19-04-2021, 10:14 PM