Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He told her about their goats and pigs, and plowing the fields with a donkey, and bragged that farm work had made him big and strong. He pulled up his shirt sleeve and made a muscle, inviting Sarah to feel it. She laughed and obliged him, and she had to admit he did have quite a rock hard bicep.

She noticed that Oscar kept looking at her body as they talked and after she squeezed his muscled arm, he put his hand in his pocket hastily. She could swear he was trying to keep a hardon under control so that it wouldn't show and she decided to tease him a bit.

"Don't you like my bikini, Oscar?" she asked him in Spanish, cocking a hip at him flirtatiously.
"Oh, yes, you look beautiful," he gushed, sweat beading on his brow as his hand rustled vigorously in his pocket.
"What have you got in your pocket, Oscar?" she asked innocently, still in Spanish. "Is it something for me?"

He blanched when she said it, and she thought that she had gone a bit too far, but then she realized that Oscar was gazing over her shoulder at the house.

Sarah turned in time to see her husband Stephen storming out through the back sliding glass door. His face dark with rage.

"For Chrissake, Sarah, what the hell do you think you are doing?" he shouted.
"I uh, was just talking to Oscar here, did you know his family has a farm in El Salvador?" stammered Sarah in shock.

Oscar ducked his head and hastily dropped down to his knees and started frantically pulling weeds.

"That's fucking marvelous, I am so goddamned fascinated to hear that," bellowed Stephen. He was still wearing his suit from work and was standing over the little workman in his dirty t-shirt and jeans. Stephen towered about the landscaper both physically and in terms of status.

"Don't shout, Stephen, you are scaring him," scolded Sarah.
"Don't shout?" he sputtered in indignation. "Look at yourself Sarah, half naked, fraternizing with the help. What are you thinking?"
"It's a nice day out, I just wanted to get some sun," she said defensively. She covered her crotch with her romance novel self-consciously.

Stephen looked at his shrinking wife before him and his anger cooled somewhat and hardened into a steely resolve. "Alright dear, alright," but these little Mexicans are being paid to work, not to ogle my wife," snapped Stephen. "You, Jose, get up, come with me, we are going to go have a little chat with your boss."

"Now Stephen, don't be rash," said Sarah, looking at her husband in fear.
"Sarah, you are soft. You are a woman. But these workers need a firm hand. I'm not paying them to slack off and hit on my beautiful wife," said Stephen, and he gave Sarah a hard peck on the cheek which she wiped off as he turned away from her.

"Come on, get up, Don Juan," demanded Stephen, gesturing to Oscar impatiently.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 02-04-2021, 06:37 AM