Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
With him in shorts and she topless, they walked back in to sea waters and are merrily playing as the flood lights bathed them and her young and firm tits are a treat to watch thought Padmini. This spurred another couple in their early forties possibly to join them in sea but at a distance. This woman too removed her top to give company to the young girl..............

Padmini and Anil sat close, sipping and chatting and Anil said Honey you see, there is no age to enjoy and look how they feel so free and enjoying themselves. She blushed and said may be I am a bit old fashioned. 

Yes honey you are but you can change. As she looked around she can see couples kissing but inspired by the guys in sea, 2 other couples joined too.  Now they are in sea, may be separated by about 100-150 feet, playing in the waters in the night, making merry.

Anil finished his glass and said come darling let us join them and led her to a distance and the cold waters of the sea hit her legs and he splashed the water on her face. He asked her to remove her top but she protested saying she is too old but he joked so what with those young sirens there, only Anil will look at your tits. She responded saying I have nice tits for my age. Anils said then show them proudly honey. She briskly took out her top and pushed it in to his shorts pocket and oh yes, she gave his dick a squeeze too. This thrilled Anil who gave a gentle kiss on her cheek and gently pressing her lovely boob. Hey man this is public place chided Padmini and she he replied and you can give my cock a gentle squeeze. Both laughed.

They played in sea waters happily for some time and all the while Padmini is observing other couples and some of them are kissing or fondling each other unconcerned of the guys at a distance to them. Padmini wondered how they can be so care free but thought this generation is having more freedom. She too received an occasional kiss and/or little fondling discretely and she too occasionally gripped his cock and she thoroughly enjoyed. They returned back tired but happy.

After return, Anil asked Padmini to unwind herself with a leisurely bath in spa and she had a nice bath enjoying the jets of hot water massaging her tired body. She spent some time before she rose and moved to the shower now spending time in a cold water shower. She took her time and then took time to dress herself. When she opened the drawers she is surprised to find a few lingerie, which are lacy and sexy and a few baby dolls too as night wear. She selected a blue lacy set and then wore a short red baby doll and walked in to living room to find Anil in his boxers and enjoying drink and he is surprised to find her wearing a sexy lingerie.

She walked and sat by his side  smiled demurely.

Anil  you look stunning
P: Really, but only stunning?
A: You look very sexy.
P: Ummmm, so you like my dress.
A: I like you in this dress an I will like you without thus dress too.
P: You are becoming too naughty, no chance of without dress dear.
A: Oh why we are here to enjoy.
P: yes but you have to wait.

He now pulled her closer and kissed her gently but she responded with a passionate to her own surprise. She thought she really wants him she thought.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PADMINI.ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 21-03-2021, 07:54 AM