Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
She wondered where all this will lead not knowing that the night that just passed will bring dramatic changes in her lifestyle. She woke up walked to rest room and emerged to find her sister saying GM Anjali, here is your coffee, hru?

Anjali felt shy and Rama said come on sister, you have not done any great sin or hurt anyone. Anjali lifted her head, locked her eyes and said do you really think I am not guilty having cheated my dear hubby and if you were in my position will you say same way. Relax my dear sister, I know how you feel but then as a woman you have your physical needs and I realized that you are sexually starved in our actions

So your starvation met the desire of Pradeep who wanted to fuck you badly. May be we led you but then the desire is to make you happy. Go and see your face in mirror, see the glow in your face and then tell me how you feel. Anjali is slightly taken aback but still walked and then she could clearly see the glow in her face, she smiled to herself and walked back to hug her sister. 

There will be more to come so just relax and enjoy. Now go and have bath. She said I will go home, change and come. I will make breakfast here and she then asked how about Pradeep, oh so much of love on Pradeep, don’t worry I will take care of my hubby, Rama teased. Anjali blushed and left.

Anjali returned and by that time Pradeep too woke up and he is in his jockey only. They had their breakfast and then Pradeep left for some shopping. This gave the sisters some time and as Rama started preparation to cook, Anjali asked her sister, forget about me but are you not jealous or angry, Pradeep has been screwing me before you. Rama replied no Anjali. I am actually happy that my sister is happy. I am prepared to share my hubby with you to make you happy. 

Anjali hugged her sister and Said so you planned all this and she replied, no actual planning except the intimate scenes and I thought once you see us so intimate rest will follow and yes it went as desired and my dear sister received a good  and proper fucks. So what now she asked. Rama smiled and said nothing planned but let us go with the stream and with what my dear hubby wants or plans.

The sisters cooked food and chatted and Pradeep retuned. Anjali felt somewhat embarrassed to face Pradeep but he lifted her fears saying Hi, Anjali how are you. Rama informed him food will be ready in an hour and he said we have plenty of time. He had another shower and retuned and sat in the sofa only in his shorts

Snacks arrived too and Rama neatly kept in small plates. He opened the scotch and Rama gave him soda and water and he said now 2 will share from my glass. Rama smiled and sat by his side and called her sister who is in kitchen. She came and refreshed herself and sat opp to them. 

Pradeep sipped and offered his wife and then to Anjali saying come sit here, it will be easier to share. Anjali is hesitant but Rama said take your time Anjali. Relax and have fun. These words helped her nerves to relax. He hugged his wife and kissed her, saying your lips are so tasty.

The couple engaged in passionate kiss and the presence of her sister excited Rama, yesterday night was different, their kissing and his sucking her boobs etc  is primarily a show planned to arouse and seduce Anjali and the couple got their plan executed perfectly. Now it is relaxed atmosphere yet it aroused Rama who looked at her sister who is looking at him with a mixture of awe and surprise and may be shades of jealousy too. 

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRADEEP EATS ANJALI'S PUSSY. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 20-03-2021, 06:52 AM