Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
For the second time in the evening she wondered why Avi and she have not come to places like this, of course they did go to some gardens, famous as well not so famous but not to this kind of a restaurant.

Rohit guided her through the areas, it was still late evening and the resort has also arrangements in place to light up the area both here and the adjoin area. As she was moving she unconsciously moved near Rohit who continued to whisper to her about the flowers and petals. Rohit then simply put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him as they walked along. 

Nisha made no attempt to move away, possibly the first signal that her guard is lowered and she feels no pain to be near him.  He then took her near a rose flowers and showed her a flower and then remarked, Nisha I do not know whether your lips are as delicate and beautiful like the petals of this flower or this flower has delicate and beautiful petals like your lips. 

Can you tell me?  She said tut, tut you are back to your old game and laughed. The drink, the wooing of Rohit in a very sophisticated way and of course the garden with so many beautiful flowers and their fragrance all combined to have a big romantic effect on her. Again she remembered her hubby and sighed, thinking if only she was with Avi she would have melted in to his arms and kissed her loving hubby.

Just at that time her phone rang and she was jolted in to reality and she said Hi Honey hru, Rohit knew who was on line and just stopped. He however did not let her go off and his hands continued to be on her waist, may be not as tight or closer. She chatted with her hubby and after 10 minutes Avi told her he has some work to attend and he will call her later. Nisha told her hubby not to worry and he can call her tomorrow as he will be tired after a hectic day’s work. 

Avi asked her what she is doing and she simply said she is planning going out for dinner with some friend of hers. He wished her to have all the fun not realizing what he is wishing. She said yes honey I am sure I will have lots of fun and thank you and she hung-up. Rohit has a wry smile on his face. He pulled her closer and enthralled by the surrounding beauty. She made no attempt to move away again and he guided her in to the bushes and trees picking a drink on way.

The people have also thinned and like them only a few couples were there, and they were also hugging and moving together, Nisha could see a few of them kissing also passionately, obviously the mood has overtaken any inhibitions of this public display of love for each other. She blushed seeing these and her own mood was lifted. Now that they are in the bushes and the area was slightly dark, he gently hugged her and said look at the area Nisha is not this very lovely? 

She replied yes Rohit not just lovely, romantic too. He smiled and said you think so and he bent and said permit me to kiss these soft rose petals. Before Nisha can react he gently kissed her lips and released her. Again Nisha was surprised as she expected a very passionate kiss when he said those words and is about to say no and before she reacted he kissed her and kiss was over too.  They moved seeing the big long trees and she moved even closer to him and then she did something she never thought she wanted do. 

She bent his head and kissed him, initially gently but then she chew his lips passionately. Rohit stopped there allowing her to have her kiss the way she wanted. The kiss lasted a long time and she separated only to have her breath. 

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN...Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 19-03-2021, 07:22 AM