Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
N No Rohit, take Rani with you.
R You silly, Nisha, first Rani is not here and even if he comes she normally is ahome bird. Come on be a sport, we will have dinner and relax and chat and then I will drop you back.
She was not sure, his phone talk itself has exited her and recollections have flooded and she is not sure she should permit herself to go with him. Yet her Heart was telling her Go Nisha go, have some quality time.You can stop him at any time you want. Have confidence in your control.
She finally said Ok Rohit  I will come but this time we will chat have food and then you will drop me early. Avi will call me too.
Ok Nisha I will be there in an hour be ready I will pick you up and please wear in saree.

Rohit reached Nisha’s house in an hour and half giving her all the time to get ready. Nisha despite her excitement and reluctance went to in to her bath, she observed her pussy has some hair and applied Anne French and made her pussy bald.   She took her shower and while cleaning her body with soap only she realized that she made her pussy bald, just the way Rohit will like it to be and she blushed at the thoughts, as her act was unintentional but yet met same end. Sometimes thoughts in mind translate in to actions un knowingly.  

She applied her Deo as well as mild perfume. Then she deliberated on what to wear and finally selected a black saree with a designer blouse which has a low neck too. She also selected a lacy bra and panty to match with. This was the set she bought recently for a festival and Avi was particular she buy it insisting it will enhance her beauty. As she was finishing wearing her saree she was wondering whether she really wanted her beauty to be enhanced in this purely dinner meet. 

Again she wondered whether she made a mistake in agreeing to go, wondering whether indeed Rohit will allow it to be just a dinner meet for some chit-chat. She is sure Rohit will make his moves and she at least for the moment was determined to resist any such moves and return home without getting laid.  

She finished her makeup, slightly applying her lipstick and a dash of facial foundation and then applied powder over it.  She had her nails polished too. She reapplied her perfume and was almost ready when the door bell Rang. She opened it and Rohit smiled brightly and she asked him to come in.

Please sit here Rohit I will be ready in few minutes and she disappeared in to her bed room. For a minute or two Rohit thought of entering her bed room and hugging her but then decided that will not be the best course of action. Rohit knew that she still needs to be seduced, especially after a long gap and also she has that guilt feeling and needs to overcome to. 

So patiently he waited and Nisha appeared after 10 minutes and said come Rohit we can move but you must promise me to drop back after dinner. Rohit smiled and said as you wish. Her words reconfirmed his own feelings that she needs to be wooed again and he smiled as he decided to bring in to play all his wooing skills.

They reached the resort and Rohit took her to a private area. The resort has many areas, the last party was held in some open area surrounded by bushes etc, suitable for outdoor get together. It has a normal dining place but for those who can pay and need privacy it has an exclusive dining area. This exclusive area has also a garden adjoining it. 

Beyond the garden there is an area which mainly has lot of trees and bushes, more like a smaller forest. Of course all this comes with a price and that too allowed to only few select guests. The management does not want any trouble so they are choosy. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE ENJOYS 3SUM. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 10-03-2021, 06:51 AM