Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
To tease him she took a step closer and this resulted in she standing almost directly before him, inches away from his face. She teased him while bending, why do you stare at them; you have those lovely big boobs of my sis. He smiled and said I like yours too ever since I saw on that day.............. 

Really, she teased him and at that precise moment her boobs danced and even she could feel her boobs have swung. She bent further and now her boobs are just a few inches away, if he lifts his hand, he can touch her tits. As her tits hung before him so tantalizingly close, he said go away Anjali before I suck them. She is in the tease mood and said mischievously really, you will suck without my permission, you only said no force na. He smirked Ok  you win, but pl move.

Rama is awe struck at what is going on but thought it is better to wait and watch. Anjali then said  ok my dear BIL, I give your permission of one minute to you and he responded ok then you count time and tell me and he put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer and sucked her right boob and mauled her left boob. As he sucked and licked her boobs, he bit her boobs and her nipples she all but forgot the time she set, Rama has already moved away leaving her sis and hubby and now her sister is sitting and offering her boobs and encouraging him with words, Oh Pradeep it feels so good, come suck these small boobs of mine.

Rama is thrilled, surprised and jealous. She felt her hubby who so far is her exclusive property is now enjoying mauling her sister’s boobs and she is simply relishing it and she is sure this will be repeated in time to come. Yet she did not want to stop, she wanted her hubby to enjoy and she wanted her sister too to enjoy,  but as of now she knows she is not getting her due from her hubby, An occasional time is not that taxing on me she reasoned.

As if reading her mind Anjali said enough let me go but Pradeep is in no mood to let her go and he simply pulled her saree and petty coat and now she is in her soiled and wet panty. Don’t lie, you have enjoyed thoroughly he said.

Her sister said come on Anjali let us offer our boobs to him and let him enjoy them. Anjali is stunned yet happy and Pradeep is in cloud nine. He sucked their boobs alternatively but his wife said tonight you spent more time on my sister’s boobs. Yes honey, you are right but then this is the first time I am tasting these delicious boobs, he squeezed them, next time I will give equal time.

Anjali laughed and said there may not be any next time and Pradeep responded then I need to spend more time on them tasting your lovely mangoes. No enough I have crossed the line in the moment of heat she said. Oh no, you cannot go away so early, so saying he slipped his hand in to her panty which is dripping wet. He gripped her pussy.

He pushed his finger inside, his finger went in easily as it is well lubricated, he said let me kiss you now and Anjali in the throes of arousal surrendered and he kissed her passionately, chewing her lip and same time he is finger fucking her. Now Pradeep is toying with his SIL, Anjali and she became an eager and willing toy in his hands. He kissed her lips, fingers of right hand are are finger fucking her pussy and the other hand is squeezing her boobs. This triple attack, sent waves of pleasure originating from her pussy and spread through her body and she started to moan and said oh Pradeep  I have never felt like this before, you have given me pleasure I never experienced earlier. 

stay tuned...............

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI JOINS IN FUN. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 27-02-2021, 07:00 AM