Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She was almost in reverse missionary position, moving like a man moves while fucking the woman. Rohit slapped her ass cheeks gently first and then gave a smack too. He then applied jelly in her ass hole and liberally applied on his hard iron like cock.. He then guided his dick slowly in to her ass hole. He took care to see the rhythm was not disturbed and there is not too much pain, But Winnie stopped her ride to allow Rohit to guide his dick in to her back door............

Rohit took time but eventually he guided his total dick in to her back door and he started fucking her giving signal to both Anil and Winnie to resume. Soon all three fell in to a rhythm and Anil was pushing his cock in to her pussy as Rohit was withdrawing his and Rohit was pushing his dick when Rohit was withdrawing from her pussy. This was a first for all the three, for Winnie first time she had a cock in both her holes. and she was enjoying this double penetration. 

For Anil and Rohit too this is the first time they were fucking a woman at the same time, while they were in to 3 sum earlier for them too, a DP was first. Both were only going slow so as to ensure Winnie adjusts to this new experience. Then out of the blue Anil said .honeys are you happy or you want one more cock in your mouth. Such thoughts have actually not occurred to her but now that Anil asked her teasingly she thought of teasing him back and replied so honey whose cock you think I will need in my mouth. May be Avinash or Vijay was the immediate reply from her hubby. 

You devil, you have all devilish thoughts,  I never thought of either of them was Winnie’s reply, in fact I have not thought of a cock in my mouth at all, she added and  continued to ride her hubby. The name of Avinash triggered sweet memories for Rohit  He has already decided to talk to Nisha and convince her for a date and he was sure once she comes on date he will surely seduce her and have agood fuck fest. Winnie  realizing Rohit has slowed down, remarked hey Rohit where are your thoughts, are you thinking if Nisha or what??? 

Rohit replied no Winnie, when you are here  where is the need for thinking or imagining another. You are the most sexy woman I have ever fucked. Winnie was immensely pleased even though she suspected that Rohit already seduced Nisha. 

The teasing continued as Winnie said honey may be you wanted another woman and so you are covering up with your teasing me. Anil replied honey, actually that thought never occurred to me but now that you mentioned, yes indeed it will be a pleasure to fuck a MILF. It was Rohit who put an end to this tease when he said come on guys, it is not fair for us to comment and let us enjoy the moment. Anil readily agreed and he began giving his thrusts pushing his cock in to Winnie’s pussy and she was also riding her hubby same time Rohit too increased his pace. 

The two guys established a rhythm  and  Winnie was enjoying this DP maximum, a new experience that she immensely liked. She had another orgasm. Now the guys exchanged places and Rohit was fucking Winnies, his friend’s wife pussy, the thought that he was was fucking her pussy as her hubby was ramming her ass was enough to make Rohit give his upward thrusts and Anil slapped her ass cheeks and was fucking her fast and hard.  The fucking continued and finally both guys reached climax, Rohit was the first as he emptied his jism in her pussy and very soon Anil too emptied his cum in to her ass hole.  Exhausted they rolled over and slept on the bed with Winnie in between hugging her hubby.

Soon Winnie climbed down the bed, moved to the rest room, cleaned herself and came back. By that time Rohit too got down, he too went to rest room and then dressed and said thanks Winnie and Anil, it is indeed a most exciting time and pleasurable time too.He then left for his house, unlocked his house door with his key, changed his dress and then joined his wife in bed. As he saw Rani sleeping peacefully, he felt a tinge of guilt that while she was sleeping, he had such good time fucking Winnie.

He hugged her and she woke u, smiled at her hubby and said honey you are very late and he said yes honey we were having drinks at Anil’s house. She simply kissed him, hugged him and slept. Rohit   was still recollecting the pleasure of the DP but he also slept as he was also tired.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE ENJOYS 3SUM. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 25-02-2021, 06:42 AM