Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Then she feels it, the unmistakable spurt of cum into her mouth as his body is finally released. She tastes him, his streams and streams of cum, and feeling the slick cream on her tongue, holding it in her mouth as she milks the last drops. He was amazed at how she wants all of it..........

Then looking up, He sees her beautiful sexy smile and flushed cheeks, as she opened her mouth and show him the cum pooled on her tongue. She have to tilt her  head back to hold it, but still some drops from her lips spilled because there was just so much cum. She kissed him to make him taste his own cum.

He is pleased at the way the night has progressed and as they kissed he started kneading her boobs yet again. She too relished his mauling of her boob and responded with moans. He showered kisses all over her face and then he laid her and pushed his hard cock in to her married and waiting pussy in one swift move. 

His cock went in smoothly as her pussy is wet and waiting for his cock to get in. He fucked her slowly to build his rhythm and she enjoyed this slow sensuous fucking and as he increased hsis speed she responded by mobbing her hips and he enjoyed this proactive movements of this sexy lady.

Now he is kissing her and his hands are squeezing jher boobs and Padmini is in a highly erotic zone. Ummmmmmmmm, oh, aaaah escaped from her mouth. Finally the bitch in heat said come Anil, fuck me fast and hard and he did exactly the same as he began using all his stamina and fucked her hard and she moaned and moaned and said oh Anil I am coming and hit her orgasm.

As the pleasure subsided, she recovered, he fucked her hard and fast and again she moaned and with a BIG Oh Padmini, my sweetheart I am cumming in your sweet and tight pussy. He released jets of his cum in her mature pussy and his  cum spilled on to the bed sheet too.

That night he fucked her 2 more times and Padmini is totally tired and exhausted when she woke up to find Anil sleeping peacefully by her side.  She looked at him lovingly, admiring his nice body and what she thought is a handsome face. 

She stared at his cock which has invaded her pussy in the night and given her so much pleasure. She gingerly touched his cock which is semi hard. Just as she is looking Anil stirred, locked his eyes with her and said morning sweet heart and in one swift move pulled her over and she landed on his chest with her tits crashing on his manly chest. 

He kissed her and said what a way to start the day kissing a most beautiful dame. She blushed but he said darling, don’t feel bad, you are an angel as far as I am concerned. Let me kiss you again. She said come on wake up and we will finish morning chores. 

He responded that we do every day but today our morning chore is to make love. So saying he squeezed her boobs while continuing to kiss and slowly she started responding. Now she is biting his lower lip and playing with his nipple. The damsel now seems ready for lovemaking he said. You are spoiling me she responded. Ok still you are getting happiness na he said. 

She smiled. Now he made her lay on top of him and her tits are getting crushed on his bear grip and his hard rock is touching her upper thighs and their lips are meeting an he said come on darling kiss me. And she kissed, she chewed his lips and then bit his lips too and the kiss laster long. A true lioness he said. 

He knew she is already aroused and his cock is hard too. So he said come fuck me Padmini. She looked surprised and he simply asked her to sit with her legs on each side and now she understood and within minutes his cock is inching in to her married pussy again.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PADMINI.IS ON A DATE..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 23-02-2021, 07:23 AM