Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
I am also hungry but I want to relish my food , I do not want to be in hurry, replied Rohit. She gave him a light slap on his cheeks. Rohit was then slightly biting her nip with his teeth not to cause any pain but just enough to let her feel his teeth.

She cried out oh Rohit what you are drying. Anil meanwhile tweaked her nip and pulled it   Both her nips by this time here hard and elongated. Her hubby was pulling and releasing and her tit is moving and shaking and he was taking the tit in his hand and pressing it hard. Thus the 2 lovers were sharing her tits and playing with them in their own way. Rohit poured some drink on both her tits and told Anil come let us taste scotch over her tit. We all know scotch the rocks but here these guys are even more lucky, they are having scotch on tits. All this is resulted in huge pleasure; it has taken her sexual pleasure to a new peak, even a proactive Winnie is experiencing pleasure she never had in all these years. They had a 3 sum earlier but this time she is feeling the difference. This time it is more sensuous, more leisurely and more freely. Not to be left idle while the lover boys are active, she moved her hand on to the thighs of her hubby, She was gently caressing his thighs. Her hand started moving slowly towards its destined end, his cock.  Her other hand was playing on the bare chest of Rohit and she was tweaking his nip. She wanted to suck his nip but it is not possible as both of them are devouring her tits. Now they are taking turns changing the tits too.

Winnie was in heaven as both her tits were either in the hands or mouth of her hubby and her lover boy. She is pressing both their hands in to her bosom urging them to take more of her tit in to their mouths. She was telling them come Rohit suck them more, take more in to your mouth, yes bite them and leave your live bites and to Anil she said honey, squeeze them hard and bite my nip, yes give them the treatment, oh yes that is the way suck them hard  and Anil was actually then pulling her nip hard. Both her hands were massaging their cocks. 

It was Anil who then thought of eating his wife’s pussy. Not a great lover of oral normally, the passion  of the moment and  the pleasure he saw on his wife’s face pushed him towards her love hole. He took her pussy lips in to his mouth first and then inserted his tongue in to her clit. His tongue was probing her pussy walls, going as deep as possible in to her pussy.. His tongue was also tickling her clit too which has now become hard. 

He rubbed her clit and then inserted his index finger. He then inserted another finger and was finger fucking her fast.  He  finally took her clit in to his mouth. Same time Rohit, now left free with the upper part of her body, was kissing her lips passionately, his tongue was now inside her mouth tasting her salvia. He continued to kiss her cheeks, her nose, her eyes and every inch of her face and then moved down to her neck. 

His hand however was busy tweaking her nips, pressing or squeezing her tits or simply pinching her tits. This multiple attacks giving her extreme pleasure and finally she screamed  Oh Anil, you guys are making me cum without even fucking me, ummmmmmmmmmmmm I am coming,  and she had her orgasm and her pussy juices were duly lapped up by her hubby.

Anil now asked her to sit in cow girl position and Winnie climbed on her hubby, placed her legs on either side of him and then guided  his hard cock in to  her pussy.  His cock went in to her pussy like a knife goes in to the cake, smoothly.,as her pussy is wet with her juices. Then Anil asked her to bend and and her ass came up.  

Rohit kissed her ass cheeks which were moving up and down as she  already started slowly riding her hubby.  She was almost in reverse missionary position, moving like a man moves while fucking the woman. Rohit slapped her ass cheeks gently first and then gave a smack too. He then applied jelly in her ass hole and liberally applied on his hard iron like cock.. He then guided his dick slowly in to her ass hole. He took care to see the rhythm was not disturbed and there is not too much pain, But Winnie stopped her ride to allow Rohit to guide his dick in to her back door. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE ENJOYS 3SUM. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 11-02-2021, 06:29 AM