Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Rama turned towards her hubby and smiled. He gave a thumbs up and started enjoying this love between the sisters. As Anjali sucked, Rama too started kneading Anjali’s boobs and She looked in to the eyes of Rama, who smiled and assured her with her eyes. Thus reassured Anjali continued feasting on the big boobs of her sister................

As she feasted, Rama upped the ante and kneaded boobs of her sister and she took the nipples in between her fingers, Anjali is still fully dressed. As she took a breather she gave the drink and said come complete this, I will refill. Anjali hesitated but Rama poured the small amount on her boobs and said come lick it from my boobs. 

Anjali mesmerized by these words simply complied and for the first time in her life she tasted a drink by licking the boobs of her sister. Hope you like the taste, Rama remarked as she rose and gave the refill and this time she put her nipples in the glass and said now suck my nipples, you little bitch. 

Surprisingly Anjali took no offense, she rather liked it in the heat of the moment, she smiled at Rama and same time she licked the nipples like a dog. The licking and sucking continued before Rama said it is unfair sis, I am topless and you are fully clothed. Anjali looked at Pradeep and Rama smiled and said he has seen you already, so what is the big issue? She simply started unhooking Anjali’s blouse and now she stood exposed in a bra before her sister and brother in law.

Pradeep filled their glass and enjoyed the unfolding scene. Soon his SIL is in her bra as Rama threw the blouse to sofa. She wore a Red bra and her dusky small boobs stood out in stark contrast. He enjoyed seeing her in only bra and his cock is hard like steel.  

Rama smiled and as her sister feasted on her big boobs, she simply unhooked her bra too and threw it aside before even Anjali can protest. Now her B cup boobs stood exposed totally to the feasting eyes of Pradeep. Before she recovered Rama started sucking her sister’s boobs and exclaimed Anjali, what a pleasure to suck these lovely boobs of yours and all poor Anjali can do is smile. 

st ay tuned.................

But she thought what the heck anyway I am exposed now. Let me enjoy. As if reading her thoughts Rama poured drops of drink and began licking the drops repeatedly. Well this sent Anjali in to the mood where she felt tingling sensation which started from her boobs but spread all over her body and her pussy too became wet and she could feel her panty has become wet and soiled. She pushed her sister on to her tits and a delighted Rama bit her nipples and Anjali cried, oops, it hurts Rama.

Pradeep is a silent spectator so far. He signaled Rama and she sat by her sister’ side totally exposing Anjali and Pradeep remarked don’t take me wrong but you have fabulous boobs for your age.  It is a pleasure to watch those lovely boobs of yours, your sister is lucky she can feast on them. I hope one day I will also be lucky too.

Anjali looked dazed, stunned and yes in a state of erotic mood too. Rama Rose and walked back to her hubby and said honey suck these tits, yes I do get pleasure when my sister sucks and licks them but finally they need a man to lick, suck and maul them. Now baby, maul them to your and my satisfaction. Her words are intended to carry the message that while lesbo does give pleasure. Woman gets really pleasured by a man and vice-versa.

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI JOINS IN FUN. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 10-02-2021, 06:44 AM