Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
The meeting of bodies is producing strange sounds like thap, thap thap. Winnie was on verge of another orgasm and she pushed out her hubby’s dick and was moaning yes, fuckkkkkkkkkk me faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooooooooooooooh,  aaaaaahhhhhhh. She had yet another orgasm and as she rested Rohit said Winnie I now want to fuck your ass.

Oh No Rohit, it pains and I am not in to it.  Then how are you going to accommodate me and Anil in both the holes as I thought we can have a DP today. Oh God you want to me to be a slut, she said. He replied, enjoying does not make you a slut, only if you are fucked by many makes you a slut. Anil was smiling as this conversation was going on and he moved and also brought jelly and handed over to Rohit. Rohit liberally applied it ion his dick and also on her ass hole. 

He rubbed it in with his fingers. He then slowly pushed the tip of his dick in to ass , oooooooooooooh it is paining she cried out but Rohit continued to push his dick in , slowly. To make her aroused he took both her tits in his hands and was pressing them and tweaking her nips. He also slapped her ass cheeks and she said as if the pain was enough you slapping me to make more pain. You will soon enjoy all this replied Rohit clamly. 

He winked Anil who moved closer to his wife and pushed his dick in her mouth and with his fingers was making circles on her belly and navel. This multiple attack has taken Winnie by surprise and she was exited and soon that excitement showed in her pussy, her pussy has become totally wet and dipping with juices. Anil pushed one of his fingers in her pussy and was gently finger fucking  her. Her pain also subsided and Rohit pushed his cock in to to her, balls deep. 

He began by fucking her slowly and slapping her ass cheeks occasionally leaving her tits and her pussy to her hubby.   She has started enjoying now and was moaning Oh you 2 guys, you are giving me so much pleasure, yes Rohit now no need to be gentle, fuck my ass hard and fast, Rohit now changed gears and was pounding her fast and she was moaning loud, ooooooooooooooooooooh, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I never thought it will be soooooooooo gooood , and then she had an orgasm. 

Rohit allowed her some rest and then resumed fucking her ass, he was fucking fast and his thighs were hitting her ass cheeks, sounds like thap thap were coming and Winnie now a bit drained was simply caressing her hubby’s dick. Oh Rohit com onnnnnnnnnnn, yes that is the wayyyyym fuck me , fuck me, Winnie was crying. With sheer pleasure. Rohit too was no reaching his climax and with a loud noise, Winnie I am cummmmming, he emptied a load of his juices in to her ass.

All 3 are now tired, Winnie went to bathroom to freshen up and she brought some snacks Anil refilled the glasses and all of them were sitting on the bed and sipping their drinks. Teasingly Winnie said I think this about ends our session. It was Anil, her hubby who replied no, Rohit proposed a DP and. we will have a DP, at least for me it will a first and Winnie said what you mean it is for me too. Rohit smilingly said don’t overestimate me, for me too it was a first. They all laughed and were exited too at the thought of DP. 

They continued their drinks and munching as they were hungry. It was ANIL who pulled Winnie to him and said now that I have eaten the snacks I will munch on these melons. So saying he pushed himself in to her lap and started sucking her tit. Winnie lovingly pushed her hubby closer her and then told Rohit, hey if you also want, come this side and have your share. 

Rohit thought why not and quickly moved to another side and she moved slightly to allow him access and he was just using his tongue on her nip first. Then he slowly used his tongue on her tit, her tit was glistening with his salvia, it seems you are not as hungry as my hubby she said. I am also hungry but I want to relish my food , I do not want to be in hurry, replied Rohit. She gave him a light slap on his cheeks. Rohit ws then slightly biting her nip with his teeth not to cause any pain but just enough to let her feel his teeth.

stay tuned .....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE TEASES ROHIT. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 03-02-2021, 07:17 AM