Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
She could not sleep as a topless Rama appeared before her. Also the parting words, don’t worry sis, I will cal you again are ringing in her ears. She finally drifted in to sleep. She tried to have some quality time with her hubby but the guy is too busy it seemed. He is tired by the time he returned. She cursed him........

So Anjali is back again and this time she knew what to expect. She is excited with anticipation. She too dressed well on purpose and purposely wore the only low cut she has, not really knowing why she is wearing it. She arrived by 8pm and this time the couple are ready and are about to start their session. Rama hugged her and led her to the seat, the very seat on which Anand sat many times.

She took her glass and sipped and a Rama and Pradeep are sipping from same glass.

R: Welcome back, Anjali, how are you?
A: I am fine how are you guys?
R: We are fine.
P: Hi Anjali, hope you enjoyed the last visit.
A: blushing, well in a way yes but very different never thought you guys are so romantic.
P: well were also like others till we went to resort and spent few days and that reignited the magic. And Anand too is nice company so our drinks sessions were good too. Of course Rama sat only few times, mostly we two were drinking.
A: (very clever guy) Oh Ok
P: Anjali feel free if you have any reservations say so, we will take care.
A: No it is Ok. Never shared a drink as my hubby does not drink, so surprised.
R: Ok, Ok Anjali have your drink and enjoy but do not say later anywhere.  Let this be our secret.
A: Sure, I cannot tell anyone I had a drink.

Even as they are talking Rama’s pallu came off and Anjali is pleased to have a good view of her big boobs. Anjali has only B cups.  Pradeep is already gently caressing her boobs and said

P: Anjali, to be frank I love your sister’s boobs.
A: Laughing She is yours na.
P: Yes she is mine only and I love her.

Rama knew he is trying to instigate jealousy in her sister but she played along.

P: Anjali, you must also slowly make your hubby more romantic.
A: Sighing, that may not be possible now.

By Now the gentle pressing has become more and he is squeezing her tits openly and all Anjali could do is simply stare at their actions. Strangely, she felt aroused too.

Unaffected by her stare, he continued to maul and then unhooked 2 hooks and her big boobs are exposed. Both of us love those boobs na Anjali, he said and all she could do is nod in agreement.

Anjali already sipped her glass fast and Rama rose and filled her glass. As she rose her big boobs are exposed more, her areolas are visible and Anjali recollected how she kissed and sucked those lovely boobs. Sis, this is fantastic view, words came out from her mouth. Pradeep smiled as the plot is going as per his plan. He simply said go ahead and have your feast Anjali.

Anjali hesitated but then  Rama rose and walked to her sister, her boobs swinging freely as she is topless and sat on the hand rest of sofa  and  said come on sis, they are all yours, if you delay my hubby will surely suck my boobs. Anjali is confused, surprised and yes perplexed too at this sudden change in Rama but with her big boobs hanging before her and some drink in her belly, she simply put her hands and licked one boob kneading the other boob. Rama turned towards her hubby and smiled. He gave a thumbs up and started enjoying this love between the sisters. As Anjali sucked, Rama too started kneading Anjali’s boobs and She looked in to the eyes of Rama, who smiled and assured her with her eyes. Thus reassured Anjali continued feasting on the big boobs of her sister.

stay  tuned ....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SISTERS Have FUN. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 01-02-2021, 11:12 AM