Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
He held her by the waist and led her to the bed room and she finally said let me freshen up and she said you can use the other rest room. We will have a nightcap and then you can go. He is thrilled at her hint. Instead he went to his flat, changed to boxers and a T and came back. By that time she changed to a nice cotton saree sitting in her living room and simply said time for a night cap.....

He opened the wine bottle he brought from his flat but she stoped him and brought the scotch. Mater of fact she said Vijay gave this to me. He poured in one glass and said I think we can share the glass. She smiled as by now she is ready to be taken and as they sipped he pulled her close and kissed her very passionately. As they parted he said I am blessed to taste these lips and this sexy lady. Padmini I promise I will make you very happy, I think you also feel same way. She rested her head on his chest yes Anil, take me, I am all yours, I have fallen for your charms.

She hid herself in his chest but he lifted her and kissed her gently, there is neither lust in the kiss nor any indication that he won her, a mere acknowledgement they both needed each other at that moment at least. But soon Padmini started kissing him passionately and chewed his lip. I never knew there is tigress in my sexy lady he remarked. She slapped him lightly on cheeks and he really liked this sexy act of hers.  

She put a poker face and now he kissed her eyes and his hand cupped her boob, a nice C cup, slightly sagged with age and use. He kissed her on eyes, nose, chin, cheeks, earlobes and neck. 
She simply moaned, while this is not new to her, Vijay too is very good in foreplay but she felt a new thrill and pleasure in the way Anil, a married guy is doing and thought his wife is lucky. His hand now freely roamed over her boobs now simply caressing them. 

She thought this guy is gentle and not consumed by lust alone. She responded by placing her hands on his thigh and this is enough to fire him. His hands now squeezed her boob and she cried ooooops it pains and he bent and kissed her boob over her blouse. She is pleased with his naughty act.

Padmini I want you to stand and seductively remove your blouse and saree. She did so taking her own sweet time, removing a hook each leisurely and bending and teasing him and he thought within the respectable woman there is a lioness inside her. She teased and tormented him giving all the sexy looks before she finally let go of her saree and petty coat and she landed in his lap just with her bra and panty. 

He is floored by this Middle aged beauty. He kissed her and squeezed her boobs over her sexy lacy bra. Seeing her in that sexy lingerie, he felt she is beautiful angel and wondered she must have been a killer when young. He said Padmini; you would have killed a lot of men with your looks.

He gently removed her bra and licked her boobs and then kissed her nipple and her areola too. He bit her nipples lightly at first but then but them slightly hard making her cry in pain and pleasure. He sucked her boobs leaving love bites on her boobs, neck, and navel and yes on thighs too. He started kissing her afresh from her lower thighs all the way to her lips and ears and eyes. 

Padmini felt he is showering kisses over her body and she is experiencing bliss. She forgot all of her adultery, her cheating and justified it in her mind thinking my own hubby told me to enjoy.

She allowed him all the liberties and he too relished the way she is responding to his actions. As he continued his kisses he reached her pussy again.

He kissed her pussy licking her pussy lips with his tongue. By Now Padmini removed his shorts and also observed that the main door is locked too. . He licked her pussy walls and explored her pussy walls making his tongue touch her walls and feel them.  He kissed her pussy lips with his lips even as his tongue is inside her pussy pushing as deep as possible. 

He continued to kiss her outer pussy lips and his tongue is searching for all corners in her pussy. Now he found her clit too and gently took it in his mouth and gave a gentle bite. Waves of pleasure shot through her pussy and she moaned, Oh Anil, you are making my pussy wet. He continued his attack, his tongue in her pussy and now he inserted his middle finger too in her pussy finger fucking her too. 

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PADMINI.IS ON A DATE..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 30-01-2021, 06:53 AM