Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Winnie was enjoying this slow motion for some time but then she wanted more fast action, She said Idiot fuckkkkkkkkk me faster and take care of these too, pointing to her tits. Smiling Rohit said yes mem and increased his speed and also started licking her tit, licking every nano inch of her tit and squeezing  the other tit. She clearly enjoyed the treatment as she responded yes lick my tits like that and suck them too..........

Rohit saod Winni do not leave Anil alone and she asked her hubby to move nearer and she took his cock in her hands and caressed his dick  gently and then started licking it with her tongue. It is not the typical blowjob but the gentle affectionate licking by a loving wife. Anil enjoyed this and his response was he moved his hands to her tits and pressed them hard and tweaked her nips too. Meanwhile Rohit changed gears now and was fucking her hard and fast. She started moaning but her cries could not be heard as now her mouth has already taken the tip of her hub;s cock in her mouth.  

She took out the dick momentarily, Anil contin ued to squeeze her tits and she was smaoning now, yes Rooooooooooohit, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkme now, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkme fast and haaaaaaaaaaaard, yes fassssssssssssster. Soon she reached        her climax. Rohit rolled over and was lying on the bed giving her much needed rest. Anil saw him and he also saw his still rock hard cock which is wet and was glistening.He was no BI and has no desire or wish to either take the dick in his hands or mouth, just the sight fascinated him. Unconsciously he started staring at Rohit’s cock. 

Winnie recovered and she was quick to see her hubby’s starring and jokingly remarked Hey Honey, looks you are staring at Rohit’s dick. Yes honey look at the dick it is glowing with your pussy juices on it and that sight I am really enjoying. In fact  by now Anil’s own dick is showing response of his excitement and has become semi erect.. Honey you are forgetting it is not my juices alone but the dick is dipped in your cum too and she laughed loudly  and her hubby responded yes honey, I forgot totally and laughed. Rohit too joined them laughing with them.

Rohit then asked Winnie to come down as he wants to fuck her doggy and he pushed his cock in to her wet pussy his cock went in like a knife in cake, so smooth and wet was her pussy now.  Anil moved closer and pushed his own dick in to her mouth as he wanted to mouth fuck her now. Rohit also wanted a feel of her magnificent tits and her tits are squeezed by Rohit and her nips have become hard like a pencil tip.

Anil was now mouth fucking her fast pushing his dick fast in to her mouth and her lover boy has changed gears and fucked her furiously. The meeting of bodies is producing strange sounds like thap, thap thap. Winnie was on verge of another orgasm and she pushed out her hubby’s dick and was moaning yes, fuckkkkkkkkkk me faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooooooooooooooh,  aaaaaahhhhhhh. She had yet another orgasm and as she rested Rohit said Winnie I now want to fuck your ass.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE TEASES ROHIT. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 27-01-2021, 06:41 AM