Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Rama protested and tried to adjust but her hubby said both of us have seen your boobs so why hide them honey. Rama laughed out loud and allowed her pallu to rest on her legs.............

Anjali decided to go slow with her drink, any case she is a novice. Sensing this Pradeep said have your drink freely Anjali, if need be you can sleep in our guest BR. Anjali felt embarrassed and said I do not drink much.

They are in middle of second round when his hands moved over on rama and ghently pressed her boobs and withdrew. Rama looked and said drinks are effecting you honey. No you are affecting me. I am seeing not one lovely lady but two lovbely ladies, quipped Pradeep. For the first time Anjali felt may be she should not have come or may be she should go. But in her heart of hearts she wanted to see where this will go not realizing that, that is the game plan hatched by her own sister.

As time progressed he openly started squeezing her boobs and even removed a couple of her hooks too. Now more than half her boob is exposed and as she protested he said I know your sister has seen all of you so what is the great deal here. She is having a free show, let her enjoy. You can as well take off, may be your sis too may like to have some action and Anjali blushed.

Oh no, you two play but I think I will move and leave you free Anjali said. No need we called you to have good time and we promise you good time Rama said. Stay back where is the hurry, we both will enjoy her today he said and Anjali could not even reply and blushed and finally said no action from me.

Your pleasure he said and his hands are freely pressing her tits and seeing this Anjali started feeling horny. She thought what the heck let me see how far they go, may be I can even see live action. Just as she is thinking the remaining hooks came off and the big boobs of Rama are hanging free and proud. Feel free to play he said and Rama too said you are becoming a pervert. Yes a pervert who wants to enjoy and let you and Anjali too enjoy.

The drinks needed another refill and Rama went to bring water and ice from fridge and as she walked her big boobs are moving in rhyme and her hubby remarked it is a pleasure to see them like this, what you say Anjali?

Anjali walked to join her sister and remarked hey what happened, your hubby has become romantic or has become crank?

He has become a new man active in sex life remarked Rama.

As they came back and sat Rama simply took of her blouse and kept it aside and turned towards her hubby and kissed him leaving Anjali perplexed. The kiss became passionate and Anjali remained spectator. Both said sorry later to Anjali. The drink session continued with more fondling and kissing. 

Anjali is now totally aroused. At this time point Rama said come sis, suck these mangoes you like na. Like in sleep she walked, sat near her sister and started sucking her big boobs. Pradeep is now enjoying this show and also looking at the boob of Anjali. Anjali came out of her trance and quickly went back to her place and sat, dazed at her own actions. Pradeep took hint and he started sucking his wife’s boobs and slurp sounds are coming.

Luckily for Anjali a call came and her hubby informed her that he is coming back and will be in home in an hour and she hurried back to prepare food etc. After she left,  the couple  had some wild sex.

After going home, she is busy with food preparation they finished their dinner and her hubby slept. As she lay back, she thought of the night. She felt even jealous at the way Rama is given the freedom, their open groping before her and how she herself succumbed and sucked boobs in the presence of her BIL. She felt ashamed as well as thrilled. She could not sleep as a topless Rama appeared before her. 

Also the parting words, don’t worry sis, I will cal you again are ringing in her ears. She finally drifted in to sleep. She tried to have some quality time with her hubby but the guy is too busy it seemed. He is tired by the time he returned. She cursed him.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SISTERS Have FUN. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 25-01-2021, 12:03 PM