Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
As if to make her feel better Rohit caressed her nips and then with his tongue he was just licking the nipples trying possibly to soothe them.  Winnie was oaning loud  now with pleasure and finally Winnie screamed, I am cummmmmming, cummmming  and she had another orgasm......... 

She rested for a few minutes to recover and Anil let his hard cock stay in her pussy thereby allowing her to recover. He then asked Winnie to come and ride him Winnie protested saying she is tired but Anil said ride for as much time as you can. So Winnie rose to sit on her hubby, her legs were on his either side as she let her pussy slowly sink in to his hard cock. Then she began to ride slowly at first adjusting to his cock but this time it was Anil who asked her to ride and fuck faster.  She started to ride faster. Her tits were bouncing up and down and her tits were really dancing to her movements, it was a sight to watch. Then Anil bent her and began sucking her tits and squeezing them with all the force. Hey Anil what happened to you today Why are you so rough today was all Winnie can say even while she continued to ride him. 

Then Anil asked her to stop and asked her to bend and he began fucking his wife doggy. This position allowed her to call Rohit near her and she started licking his cock, her tongue only was licking his entire length, then she made her tongue envelop his cock.  She slowly began licking his balls too. Meanwhile Anil was pounding her hard and fast, he is obviously reaching his climax and his movements became even faster and Winnie was sucking the cock of Rohit as if there is no tomorrow. 

Rohit was afraid he may blow his juice in her and tried to slow her. Meanwhile Anil climaxed and cried Oh Winnie, I am cummmmmmmmmmmmming and she responded yes honey fill my pussy with your hot juices. And he filled her pussy with hot sperm of his. That is how the fuck session ended for the moment.

They took rest for some time and Rohit brought some drinks and then Anil said come Rohit it is your turn, Rohit said No Anil Winnie is totally worn out, just look at her, she is worn out.  you have truly fucked her rough today like a stud. 

Anil was about to say when Winnie said No Rohit, today I am in mood come and   want you to fuck me . Do you want me to clean up or do you want to fuck me while my hubby’s sperm is inside my pussy.  Rohit asked her how do you like and Winnie responded oh Rohit come fuck me with my hubby’s cum in my cunt that will act as lubricant. So you want to give me sloppy seconds remarked Rohit.

Anil stepped aside to let Rohit take over and Rohit hugged Winnie and kissed her, he chewed her lower lip and as they separated, Rohit do not be like Anil and be rough. No worry Winnie I am never rough only intense.

Rohit moved and kissed her again, and she responded passionately. He then started teasing her and his cock was just touching her pussy but he made no effort to push it. Winnie was horny and impatient and said Rohit, do not tease me fuck me now, With those words she guided his cock in to her pussy and Rohit pushed his cock in to her wet pussy. 

He started fucking her in slow rhythm. Winnie was enjoying this slow motion for some time but then she wanted more fast action, She said Idiot fuckkkkkkkkk me faster and take care of these too, pointing to her tits. Smiling Rohit said yes mem and increased his speed and also started licking her tit, licking every nano inch of her tit and squeezing  the other tit. She clearly enjoyed the treatment as she responded yes lick my tits like that and suck them too. 

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE TEASES ROHIT. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 22-01-2021, 06:55 AM