Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
P: Laughing Men will never change.
A: and women will tease men as always.
P: That is our right.
A: Yes pl exercise it fully but at the end have mercy....

P: Oh you are clever.

They reached a bar cum restaurant and Anil quickly guided her to a small cubicle which can seat just 2. He ordered a drink for himself and said Padmini should I order wine for you. Beer for me but he said a ravishing princess should take either scotch or wine and he called the steward and ordered scotch for both of them.

They sipped and he asked of her hubby and other details and she asked him of his wife and he said she may not come very soon.

Padmini observed he moved closer and sitting very close. She thought of it and then thought let it be, let me enjoy the moment.

P: So it means for you suffer physically.
A: yes, physically??
P: cooking etc will tax you
A: I thought you will be kind enough and take care.
P: we met a few days back, how you think so?
A: My good hearted princess will take care of me, I am sure.
P: OH So confident.

He now hugged her and said I do think so; this good natured beauty will take care of her neighbour. She moved slightly away from him and chided him Anil, we should be in limits.

Sorry dear. When I look at your face such mistakes happen and he smiled. She moved closer to him and said please understand I am happily married and he responded me too but we can be good friends. She said yes.

Rest of the lunch progressed smoothly with some chatting and occasionally his hand roamed over her thigh and finally they landed back and she quickly said thank you Anil for a wonderful time, I need to sleep. He thought ok it will take more time too woo this beauty.

She slept happily and Anil shagged thinking of this beauty and now he is more determined to take her to bed.

As she tried to sleep thoughts filled her mind. She thought what is happening to me? Till few weeks back, I was a loyal wife and somehow I fell to Vijay and this opened further and now I have allowed him to take me to a parlour and also have lunch. It is almost like a date. Anil has clearly made his intentions clear, his hand started roaming on my legs and I had to push it away. Milkman also I have to keep him at a distance now onwards. Still must say Anil has a nice body and looks handsome.  He is after me at this age, may be he thinks I am an easy prey, having seen hickies made by Ramu, the milkman. These love bites are giving me away.

Need to be careful and tell even Vijay not to bite but then Vijay is very busy and comes once in blue moon these days. She sent a selfie to Vijay who responded hi honey you look so cute and she responded with an emoticon and said sleeping. With these conflicting thoughts she drifted to sleep.

She woke up next day fresh. Finished her chores and showered and is about to have breakfast when Anil came and he said

A: Hi, Oh have your breakfast, Will come later.
P: Come on join me.
A: A coffee will do,
P: wait; let me complete then I will get you.
A: so sweet of you, you really take care of neighbour.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANIL FLRTS WITH PADMINI...Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 11-01-2021, 06:51 AM