Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She pulled him in to a even more tight embrace and kissed him. Her passions were high and she was kissing him, in fact biting his lips almost. Her tongue then darted in to him and his tongue too darted in to her. The tongue play was at its best...........

Realizing their foreplay and their erotic position, Rohit moved slightly lower and his tongue started playing with her navel, the couple was fully in throes of love making. His hand were on her ass cheeks as he squeezed them hard, ummmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooh what you are doing to me moaned Winnie. 

The friends looked at each other and winked  as if on clue took a tit each in to their mouth again and what followed was a shower of kisses, licks, sucks and bites on her boobs. Anil placed his hands on her pussy and was applying pressure there while Rohit was squeezing  her ass cheeks again. On her part she was trying to find their hard cocks and take that is it you are doing but by that time he is in to her hands. Suddenly moans from Winnie increased and she started moaning ummmmmmmmmm, kisssssssssssssssme, lickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me yes suck my booobs ,  yes maul my tits.  Ummmmmmmm I am cumming, cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming and she had her first orgasm.

Winnie suddenly lost her josh as her orgasm has drained of her energy. The loving husband that he always is, Anil hugged her and she rested on his chest closing her eyes resting on him and also enjoying the waves of sexual pleasure.  He was just patting her gently caressing her back and soothing her in his own way. He also offered her the drink which she accepted and sipped a few times and her hubby gave her some snacks too. The love and care of her husband has its Electric effect and   in a few minutes she regained her energy and was tenderly playing with the hairy chest of her husband. 

She hugged him tight and he kissed her so softly, only a hubby can be so loving and soft in his handling of a woman, who is so ravishingly beautiful and the orgasm has given her a new glow too.  Her hubby was tender with love and not consumed by lust at that moment, was kissing her cheeks fondly. But soon the couple was in tight hug.  For a moment it looked both of them have forgotten Rohit. Rohit however had other ideas.  He waited till the drain of her energy following her orgasm was over and she was normal. 

He lifted her legs, placed couple of pillows below her ass, then he proceeded to sit on the floor. He spread her legs and placed them over his legs and began softly licking her pussy lips  and then his tongue  started licking her inner pussy and then he was savoring  her   love juices. Winnie was exclaiming hey Rohit what are you doing, but by that time his tongue was in totally her pussy and he was pushing it as deep as it can go and he was simply devouring  her love juices. His total face was wet with her love juices and it was glistening. 

This eating of her pussy gave her peak pleasure as Winnie too is a woman who likes her oral, who likes her body to be touched and kissed licked and even bitten   in every inch, literally worshipped and in this she has been totally pampered by Rohit to be further spoiled.  Anil remarked hey Rohit you are drinking all her love without leaving anything to me.

Come on Anil, she still has so much left and Anil moved in to taste his wife’s juices. Anil was not much of an oral man earlier but over a period he too has started relishing oral and he started eating his wife’s pussy. Winnie really liked this her hubby eating ger pussy and that too before Rohit. Rohit on his part moved back to sofa but Winnie was already in an erotic mood. 

She pulled him to her and said Rohit come, savor these, I thin k yiou will like them for sure. Rohit moved closer to her and squeezed her tits, took both of them in his hand and squeezed them hard and she moaned. He then took her tits and started licking and sucking bit and then alternated to suck her tits. Winnie was again experiencing pangs of pleasure. 

Her tits are being literally mauled by Rohot, he was really squeezing them hard and her hubby was pushing his tongue deep in her pussy and her hubby was lasos sucking her clit, much like a woman sucks a cock. Her hands moved over the cock of Rohit and she was gently caressing his cock, a gentle Massage perhaps. 

Anil interrupted his pussy licking and said may be she needs another cock in her mouth Rohit, you idiot shut up was Winnie’s reply. Rohit said who knows she may have 3 men servicing her too Anil, if she feels she can satisfy 3 men, Shut up both of you, I am already spoiled by both of you. And as her tits were squeezed and licked and sucked and same time her clit was sucked by her hubby, she screemed I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming and had another orgasm and Rohit said Anil here is your chance to lap all her juices, do not leave a drop too.

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WINNIE TEASES ROHIT. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 08-01-2021, 06:35 AM