Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
A: No I will not ask any if you give any I will, accept.
Padmini knew where this is heading but she is in happy mood and just thought some harmless flirting is ok, not realizing where it may end.

P: I will not give anything, I will simply accept you are right since I never went to a parlour. But what if I slap you for making me look ugly?
A: I promise you will look certainly more beautiful than now and ok if you slap, I will accept.
P: just joking, I will not slap.
A: I know lovely ladies like you can never slap guys like me. OK let me  go book a slot and do you need a massage by a lady, you say you are tired.
P: Yes only if done by a lady.
A: done give your no I will call.

An hour latter he called, Padmini your slot is booked; we will start now, if you are ready. As it may take time, we will have lunch outside as you will not have time to cook. She wanted to protest but then thought he is right.

Anil has booked the first slot at 10 and he took Padmini in his car introduced her  and informed them to give her special treatment. She was taken inside and Anil is informed it will take time and he asked them to call  just  before they have finished.

They first gave her a nice massage; massage was done by a young lady who asked straight away, do you want a professional massage or erotic massage, she replied one which will relieve my pains and make me fresh. The girl understood and gave her a good massage her magic fingers working wonders on her body. In the process she masssged her boobs and thighs too. Padmini has to admit she became aroused too. The girl then started facial, performed pedicure and manicure and waxing too.

Finally the girl took her to near by room cleaned her face and her hands and back to room she applied light  make up and  said you look really ravishing. As Padmini rose to leave she hugged her, then she kissed Padmini on her lips and said if ever you need an erotic massage call me and gave her no. PADIMI IS STUNNED and the lady said for you it will be free at your house on my off day. She took her to a small cubicle and said go see yourself and it has mirrors on all sides and Padmini could not believe herself, she is looking at least 10 years younger, that bastard is right she thought.

She called Anil and he said walk out, I have paid the bill and walk to the car. She boarded the car.

A: Wow, You look ravising Padmini, I am right, you look 30 now.
P: (blushing) yes you are correct Anil, I do look younger not 30.
A: Happy you agreed, and don’t worry, I will not ask anything. 
P: it is ok, you won the bet and I will give if it is in my hands.
A: Great will ask my gift soon my dear.

Padmini has not missed his using dear but at the moment she is not in mood to bother, she is really pleased with her looks.

A: Any preferences for food or a particular place?
P: No just a nice place with no loud music.
A: laughing I will not take a beauty like this to such places, they will all fall on you. Ha ha.
P: you are becoming naughty Anil.
A: When a beauty like you is around guys become naught and forgive me for saying this romantic too.
P: Tut, Tut don’t forget I am married.
A: I am married too.
P: Laughing Men will never change.
A: and women will tease men as always.
P: That is our right.
A: Yes pl exercise it fully but at the end have mercy.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANIL FLRTS WITH PADMINI...Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 03-01-2021, 07:00 AM