Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She licks his balls and take them into her mouth, lowering his cock onto her tits where She continue to stroke it and roll it with her fingers, while her tongue curls around them and she sucks them and hold them........

Ah-ha, what is this? She thought when she saw Pre-cum on her fingers! She loved that. His cock is readying itself; he is getting close, her  Beloved Man.

She releases his balls and cup them to the base of his cock, then looks up and locks with  his eyes, watching him as She slowly and deliberately wrap her lips tightly on the head of his cock and take him deep into her throat, all the way to the base. Her eyes close on their own with the sensation and greed she felt.

Each time she raises She looks into his eyes, stopping to let him watch as she flick her tongue all over the dick.

His face suddenly changes and His mouth contorts. His hands tighten, no longer simply holding her long hair out of the way but gripping her head with handfuls of her hair in both hands right at the scalp. He could no longer control and with abug grunt releases his cum in to her mouth in waves and like a pro she swallows all of them and then licks his dick clean, cuddles to him and kisses him, allowing his to taste his cum. Her acts incited deep passion and he kisses her passionately.

He in fact wanted to leave early but seeing this MILF give such a great blow job decided to stay back.  Anil came in morning and he saw do not disturb board and went back. Vijay stayed the whole day and the night and left next day morning and they had fuck fest.

After Vijay left she  showered and dressed nicely. She has body pains  but she recollected the fantastic time she had with Vijay after a long time. She also recollected no one stayed with her for 2 long nights and Vijay surely has given her maximum pleasure. 

She recalled he fucked her in the night multiple times and when she woke him with a BJ he fucked her again. He fucked her post lunch and then again in the night. He fucked her more than 10 times and she is tired and exhausted and her tired body is paining too as she is no match to the young stud his capacity. 

Yet she has to admit he has taken her to new heights. Just then the milkman came and Ramu asked her and she said she is not well and so asked him to just pour and go away. He is in mood and wanted to play with her boobs but she firmly told him to go away and he left.

She thought of having breakfast and coffee and moved to kitchen and as she is preparing the door bell rang and as she opened it is Anil.

A: Hi, Padmini good morning
P: Morning Anil.
A: I saw your do not disturb board, are you ok?
P: I was not well and even now I am tired.
A: Oh sorry, I will go then.
P: It is ok. Just wait I need to complete work in kitchen.

She went to kitchen and finished cooking.

P: Anil breakfast is ready do you want some?
A: I do not want to eat your share.
P laughs and brings for both.
A: You are tired but still food is very tasty.
P: Thanks Anil. Glad you liked it. I will bring coffee.
A: Sipping coffee, just super. Really you have the art with you.
P: I make them daily and have time too.
A: I think when a beautiful lady makes with all her focus, they become tasty.
P: don’t flatter me; I am a middle aged woman and just average.
A: With a little make up you will look like 30  and you are beautiful. I wonder how you looked in your teens.
P: Enough, I know my self.
A: OK, I will take you to a parlour I know. Let me see how you look and if I am proved wrong, I will give you what you demand?
P: And if you win, am I to give what you demand?(in mischievous tone, she is so happy she is in mood to flirt)
A: No I will not ask any if you give any I will, accept.

Padmini knew where this is heading but she is in happy mood and just thought some harmless flirting is ok, not realizing where it may end.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vijay is back...Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 28-12-2020, 06:29 AM