Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
She sat between them as she sipped slowly her hubby and her lover fondled her boobs. Enough they’re paining she  chided them. They completed drink and Anand left thanking the couple for a wonderful night. The couple slept. Exhausted yet very  happy ........

Next day morning they woke up and he left for some shopping. Hubby quietly prepared  drinks and  called  Rama. She is surprised to see him drink but quickly understood. Honey carry  on I will  finish  cooking  and come. She joined hubby and quietly sipped drink and he smooched her. She said, I tired. Ok honey he responded. They finished  drinks and lunch and as they decided  to take nap she said

R:honey I think both us were carried away  and let it be a onetime one.
P: smiles.  you wanted to know if he (Anand) can devour your boobs as and when he likes?
R;  (She blushed)  I got carried away.
P:Rama you have enjoyed thoroughly and no need to feel guilty. I also did not anticipate things will move so fast.
R:Yes that puja trick worked and I was swept off my feet. I feel bad.
P: No need to feel bad. I want you to enjoy honey.
R:No no..
P:We will  call  at least  once. Let me see your resolve.
R: You are a devil and you know I may  get  carried  away. 
P:Fine get carried away and enjoy. We will expand our scope.
R:Oh God what is in your mind ?
P:No real plans but I want to watch you with your sister again.
R: No. I will not drag Anjali in.
P:As you please, no issue.

They slept and then in the night Rama prepared  dinner  early as she knew her hubby may have drinks and yes, the issue may come  up. She does not want to drag her sister as she is not sure of likely issues. Yet she reasoned her hubby has seen Anjali nude and  seen  them in lesbo action. But will her sister be also carried away? She is not sure and her hubby called.

P: sip the drink. Come honey sip the drink .
R: Oh no.

They chatted and Pradeep avoided the issue as he felt she may need time for a repeat  with  Anand. He also felt she may not agree to persuade her sister and he too is not sure what may happen or how Anjali will react. Unknown to both Anjali is sex starved and uses her sex starved neighbor for lesbo and they use a dildo too.

Days passed and finally one night

R: Honey, I am sorry, I was carried away.
P: Forget it Rama, all of us enjoyed,
R: I agree but I was carried away.
P: No need to feel bad. Anyway  I think we should  call  him again.
R: No, I want forget that day.
P: Don’t say that. You have  fully  enjoyed and I have never seen you in such mood.
R: Agree, still…
P: We will call and let me see your willpower .
R: Ok, don’t blame me later since it may be a repeat.
P: I will be happy if we have another adventure. And yes how about inviting your sis for drinks?
R: forget it. I do not want to drag her and risk relations.
P: ok no issue but he felt bad. At least call her and have your fun.

Rama could sense from his body language and felt sorry that she could not say yes to his desire.

That night they had good fuck in the night.

stay tuned...
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANAND Fucks rama at last: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 26-12-2020, 06:34 AM