Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Dilbag Ji: if you come to Delhi, bring your husband along, but you will have to spend one night alone with me for fulfilment of my sexual desires by submitting yourself to me completely. I do not want to entertain any ifs and buts. In return I will lend you lot of money so that you can once again build your business........

Me: I will tell you after deliberation. However, you keep this secret with you only.

I told my husband that I have spoken to Dilbag ji, he is very considerate and favouring us. Especially he consider yourself as his brother. He has told me to come to Delhi with you. I am happy that we will do business again.

I told Dilbag ji - My husband is ready to come to Delhi with me. Before we go to Delhi Several times I spoke to Dilbag ji, he understood my gesture and started showing a lot of affinity to my husband. My husband and I left for Delhi.

When we reached Delhi, Dilbag Ji offered me the whole shop to choose from for my kind of goods and said, take whatever you want. I did not want to miss the opportunity and took as much as I can.

That day was Saturday when we had to come back, so Dilbag ji said, "Come on tomorrow, and let's go somewhere to roam." My husband agreed and we started for Nainital.

Just a few minutes away, Dilbag Ji stopped the car at a shopping centre in Delhi and said let us have something to eat. We had lunch, but while coming back, Dilbag ji said softly to me "Today is the big night" I have to become his. I turned red with shame.

Dilbag ji: I shall buy you new dress -- (salwar suit) that I would like you to take. I shall also buy you new set of Lingerie.

Dilbag ji handed me a bottle and said this is a hair removal cream. I kept the bottle, not needed to be told for its use and occasion.

Dilbag ji gestured to me while walking to stop at a shop. This was a very big women shop. At the behest, I went in and along with my husband. After spending a lot of time, we bought a few set of good lingerie's. My husband Asked for whom it is, I told him that a few are for Dilbag ji's wife and family members. After spending few more minutes my husband felt tired and went to sit in a corner for rest.
Inside the shop, he showed me a wide variety of attire and gave me a salwar suit and a Summer Dress.

I tried both dresses and the summer dress was only reaching my mid-thigh. It was hugging my ass and my melons like second skin. Dilbag ji told me this I have to wear in night.

I wore the salwar suit. It was a very tight fitting type salwar suit. Its top was made of some elastic material that hugged my whole body. My whims were forgetting their full dignity. My both boobs were ready to spill out and fly like a pigeon in prison.

I told Dilbag ji that I am not comfortable in such cloths and my husband would not like these kind of outfits. He said that you go show it to him, and see what his reaction is.

I showed my husband - he said it is good but what about money - I said Dilbag ji has paid for it.

My husband did not say anything
We started for Nainital.
Dilbag ji had already booked the rooms when we reached Nainital.
Our room was on the second floor and Sunderji's first floor.

Once we were settled in our own room, my husband said that you look very sexy today. I feel like fucking you right now.

I said I am not going to fly you should wait until night.
Then after some time Dilbag ji called us and said let us go for dinner.

We went to restaurant cum bar.

My husband and Dilbag ji started drinking and I took wine after Dilbag ji insisted very much.

Meanwhile, a friend of Dilbag ji and a woman also came. Dilbag Ji gave me his introduction as Mohit, and said something to my husband but I could not understand.

After dinner, Dilbag ji told my husband that his friend shall take him for some work and would drop him at the hotel.

My husband said yes without any objections. I was very surprised. Dilbag ji said, "I will take care of your wife, you go and my husband left."

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Deepa -- Submits (for Betterment of Family) by sanjuagarwal2068 +6 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 25-12-2020, 06:30 AM