Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
All three started sipping and Winnie suddenly asked Rohit it looks as if you have hit it right with Anjali. Rohit smiled and said oh she is inquisitive  When Anil pressed him further he said let us forget and let us relax and have our drinks but let us call it a day very quickly....... 

Anil said let me tell you one thing Rohit, my wife is fond of Nisha, and she is all praise for her. Rohit said Oh really but why?  Ask her was the reply of Anil. Winnie said she is elegant and beautiful and of course sexy. Rohit teasingly said but you were selected as Most Sexy. Winnie said   she is surprised by the selection and Rohit said hope you are not in love with Nisha.  Anil suddenly said I hope you are not thinking of lesbo stuff. They all had a hearty laugh, soon they settled the bill and were on their way back.

Anil asked Rohit to come to the house for a night cap but Rohit knew what may follow but wanted to avoid. He politely said let me go home. 

Rohit Just read this and Anil handed over his phone. In that the messages started with Anil asking Hi Bhabhi how are you, to Rani and Rani has replied, I am ok, who is this, I am Anil Bhabhi. Oh sorry I do not have your number. Ok Bhabhi, just wanted to know how are you as this is your first time to attend our parties. She replied it was fine, lots of fun but I am very tired. Where is Rohit and when he will come back.  Oh, we are in the final process, Rohit is busy with some settlement work and asked me to find out how are you. Oh Ok Anil, thanks for the concern and ask Rohit to come inside the house using his key as I am tired and may sleep by the time he returns.

Rohit was shocked and asked when all this took place and Anil simply said I initiated and Winnie took over the texting. Now will you come over and have a night cap. Rohit was still reluctant but Winnie said oh come on Rohit, if need be we can call your driver too. 

I already told him he may have to come and drive you back, Anil took very less drink as he has to drive and you know that. Rohit sighed and said Ok you guys have plotted this so well and look I am trapped.

They seated in the living room and soon Winnie brought the scotch, glasses, soda, water and snacks etc helped of course by Anil.  She poured in to 3 glasses and said you guys start having your drink and I will change and come. The two friends started sipping and the conversation turned to the get together and Rohit remarked he was pleased with the gathering and good times people had. Anil said you seem pleased also with Anjali. 

Shut up, she was just making some casual conversation and do not think much of it. Winnie joined and said but to me it looked as if she was flirting with you. Natural jealousy of women commented Rohit. I do not have to be jealous of her Rohit and you know that retorted Winnie. She was dressed in a night wear that was loose and it was obvious that she was not wearing anything underneath her nightwear.

Rohit was seated on a single sofa and Anil and Winnie were in the bigger sofa. They were sipping drinks and Winnie joined them.

Anil: Rohit am also happy all went well and people had good time.

Rohit. Yes Anil, this kind of meets are needed to unwind and help us come closer too.

Winnie: Rani coming and joining is really, she too enjoyed.

Rohit: Happy to hear that. Hope she enjoyed the company.
Winnie. Yes she did specially with those other calm wives. She certainly cannot enjoy or be in company of Nisha or Ritu. 

Anil Or for that matter Anjali. 

Winnie; you seem to have some fixation on Anjali.

Anil: Oh Shit, I thought she is playing smart for a new entrant.

Rohit: Leave it Anil, why discuss the party, let us talk something different.

Winnie yes I agree it is boring.

Anil: Winnie you have developed a habit to side with Rohit. Anyway when I have you why I should think of someone?

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RANI LOOKS SEXY. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 16-12-2020, 06:57 AM