Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
But not one to leave a chance to tease Winnie said, next time we will have scotch or Vodka together and in private not along with these men, why men alone should have parties? All laughed at the exchange and the mood set right in.......

Anil said Rohit this time no competition among our precious women? Rohit said Anil we have a bigger gathering and some may feel disappointed since last time we had just 3 and we gave each an award. All laughed heartily. Someone from the other tables said yup, we sure should have but let it be secret vote. Otherwise we have to face our wives he added. Everyone laughed at this joke. .Rohit said we will then add sensuous lady to our earlier 3, one for sexy lady, one for a friendly lady and one for the beautiful lady,  is that Ok and all said, including the woman OK.   

All one has to do is write name and then the number. 1 for beautiful, 2 for sensuous, 3 for friendly and 4 for sexy Lady. Anjali thought this guy is smart he is ensuring that more woman get an award.  We can add more if you suggest. Rohit then said if any Lady wants to opt out she is welcome and should not be pressurized as we have to respect her feelings.  Very shrewd thought Anjali and acting like gentleman and Winnie thought this bastard sure knows the way to a woman’s pussy. 

She is almost sure he slept with Nisha and is now he is playing to have Anjali. Well she reasoned he is a good lover too and just the thought of his love making session made her wet down under. She is not jealous as Winnie knows her and Rohit have a special relationship.

Anil the event Manager quickly took the names and there were about 6 contestants and Winnie, Nisha, Ritu, Anjali, Prachi and Komal. A few of the ladies opted out saying  as stated by Rohit, no one asked them for reasons but almost everyone knew they opted out as they have no chance.

Avinash now said Rohit why not we add 2 more since there are six and all agreed. Then add best dressed and elegant as the other 2.

Anil collected all the chits on which each wrote his preferences or his choice or his vote or his feelings while the drinking continued and there were lot of jokes and fun and frolic. At one point

Rohit: Avinash, your wife eyes are glowing, is it because she knows she is going to win?  
Avi: I do not know but I sure know she is not winning one of them.
Rohit: Oh?
Vijay: Oh really Avinash and pray which one u are sure she will not win?
Anjali: Chodo Vijay, he is just joking and making fun of Nisha.
Avi: Oh No I am not kidding.
Hitesh: Then tell us without suspense.
Avi: I am sure she will not win Sexy Lady, even I voted for Winnie.
Anil : Then Avi you are in for some punishment in the hands of Nisha
All had a hearty laugh.

Nisha was not feeling embarrassed as she has by now become accustomed to this, other men calling her by name and her own hubby calling other women by name is just common  but she knew Rohit is cleverly playing a mind game. Anjali on her part is quite impressed, the top man mingling so easily and all enjoying and even encouraging women to drink and party. 

He was confident of himself, handsome and of course one who knows how to go about, business or pleasure she thought. She realized her admiration for Rohit has gone up but oh Shit the drinks seems to be having their influence on me, why am I thinking like this. 

Just then she again saw the exchange of glances between Nisha and Rohit and again thought shit why am I so anxious of their chemistry. May be as Rohit  said natural jealousy of a woman has stepped in  She was surprised why she is paying so much attention and decided to concentrate on drinks and the conversation.

stay tuned......

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RANI LOOKS SEXY. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 11-12-2020, 06:39 AM