Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He then started his ramming - initially slowly and then with a ferocity, which I had never experienced in my entire married life. The dining table was shaking as though there was an earthquake happening. The room resounded to my moans "Aaaahhhhhhh... Slllloooowwwwwlllly pleeeeease! Maaaaaaaa..." I babbled my pleasures.
I was fully swathed in perspiration, which helped in me sliding back and forth on the smooth table, in resonance to his strokes. I felt a huge wave building in me and in a moment I orgasmed like never before and came in torrents over my father-in-laws cock. The assault was still on, - in-out, in - out. The squelchy sounds were loud and clear.
"Let yourself go! No one can hear outside. I want to hear your moans and pleasures." I heard my MIL whisper, in between the rhythmic strokes.
I took her advise and did not control myself. My moans and shouts of intermittent pleasures rung in the huge sitting-cum-dining room; my FIL was nowhere near orgasming, while I must have cum at least 5-6 times.
And then after what must have been a very long time, I felt him stiffen as he bent over me and kissed me. I held him around his neck & shoulders, in front of his wife and kissed him, while he came in torrents inside my unprotected vagina, right at the mouth of the cervix. I was sure that by now his seed must have reserved an ovum for itself. The stroking continued simultaneously as I felt the hot jets of sperms shooting into me.
I was now looking forward to him pulling out, but I was further shocked. After shooting his jism into me, he lay over me, totally spent. But he was still lodged firmly into my pussy. I was surprised that his rigidity was still continuing and not like my husband, who softened after cumming in me.
In a few seconds, I felt him raising himself from me. I also tried to get up, but he signaled for me to continue lying down. Did he want to continue fucking me? I was not sure of his intentions. He was still embedded into me, with no sign of removing out. Then he reached below my shoulders and made me sit, but still with no sign of pulling out.
"I want to continue this feeling so some more time. Just hold onto me" he said. I put my hands around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. We were enveloped together. He then lifted me, off the table, still welded between our legs and took me to the sofa, where he slowly sat, with me on him.
"I hope you enjoyed?" he asked. I kissed him on his lips, in answer.
We had forgotten our lunch but had enjoyed a dessert - par excellence! From then on, I never missed my husband who went on his tours, happy that he could come back to make his wife satisfied with his sex.
In the next few years, we were blessed with three children - two boys and a sweet girl. Thanks to my father-in-law & mother-in-law. The family genes were the same, but paternity was in doubt!

END 
[url=https://www...'.beta/s/mil-seeks-dil-help-with-fil?page=4#][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar +5 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 09-12-2020, 07:22 AM