Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
There was some small talk and Rohit automatically scanned Anjali who looked beautiful. His mind compared her to Nisha and he felt Nisha has a class of her own. Anjali too just looked at him as she was chatting and she could feel  the element of authority and possibly the dominance this man has over his colleagues and even their wives.......

Just then Avinash too came along and all of them were having a chat and Nisha too came along. Again her eyes met those of Rohit but this Time Anjlai was quick to observe that there seems to some chemistry between the two but she was not sure what her eyes expressed. 

Soon Avinash and Nisha left and then Vijay too left; possibly he wanted to leave his wife ANJALI  WTH Rohit.  As they were alone, Anjali smiled.

Rohit : what makes you smile?
Anjali:  would you mind if  I asked you  a personal question and would you reply?
Rohit:  smiled go ahead, shoot.
Anjali: Rohit  is there some chemistry between you and Nisha?

Rohit was anticipating a question but not this direct. But then he is a true professional.

Rohit:  smiled, we met few times and we share some common interests, so may be some chemistry has developed. I was not aware it is showing so easily and he  laughed again.

Anajali: Rohit, It is not that apparent  but  a woman’s trained eye can sense it. She  too laughed.
Rohit: So you feel you have well trained eyes or (not one to let go a chance) is it jealous eyes?
Anjali: ( was little taken aback but smiled ) I do not see why I should be jealous.
Rohit:  Anjali you are one beautiful woman and when another woman is getting attention, she may be jealous when she is not the center of attention. Just natural, he added.
Anjali: Oh no, I don’t think I was jealous I just observed and thought will check
Rohit:  A few more meetings we too also may have same chemistry if we share some common interests.  An intelligent woman like you should bother of your chemistry and not other’s chemistry. Rohit was fishing to assess where the conversation will go.

She found an opening in his comments and she thought she will take this conversation a little forward and see where it goes and how it ends.

Anjali: So you think I am beautiful, I am a happily married lady and I am not a college girl and do not flatter me
Rohit : there is no doubt you are a gorgeous lady and as you said the happiness shows on the face and that makes you EVEN more beautiful. 

Anjali blushed at this reply. 

Rohit: You look really beautiful when you blush; Rohit pressed yet another button on her.
Anjali: Rohit, I am happy to receive your compliments but I think you are just a gentleman and hence saying I am gorgeous.
Rohit: No it is not flattery or being a sport but you are really a beautiful woman..

He was not too sure how much he can take forward unaware she has permission from her hubby to flirt with him. 
Anjali: Tell me Rohit do you find me beautiful or attractive, she asked with a naughty smile.

Rohit now thought she is just a tease and teasing him as she suspected his relation with Nisha. So he thought Ok let me enjoy the tease 

stay tuned....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RANI LOOKS SEXY. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 04-12-2020, 07:16 AM