Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Ritu:  Hey U always have such naughty  thoughts
Rohit: Only when I set my sights on U I get such thoughts.
Ritu: So are u coming after those 2 pegs are over?
Rohit: I would love to but my wife is here.
Ritu: What a  pity and u r missing your bounty and she laughed.
And then came the moment when Rohit finally was able to catch Nisha and said Hi to her.

Rohit Hi Nisha  hru?
Nisha. Hi Rohit I am fine hru?
Rohit: So how is life?
Nisha: Fine
Rohit: yes I am sure Avinash is taking care of you.
Nisha: Oh yes absolutely.
Rohit : Ok Nisha will  call you some time soon.
Nisha: No Rohit, No need for it.
Rohit: Why u say so Dear?
Nisha: I think I was swept off my feet but now feel bad (The truth is she is becoming wet the moment he said he will call her).

Rohit: No Nisha, no need to feel like that way, wait for my call, we will chat. I want to spend some time with you quietly and this is not the place for us to talk long.

Rohit left to chat with others. Nisha felt relived and yet disappointed the chat lasted so short. She is in a situation where the brain and heart are giving contra signals. Her heart is telling her, Nisha dear, u had a wonderful time and if there is a chance go grab it and enjoy and yet the brain which thinks logically is asking her beware where this may lead to. You made a mistake once and do not repeat.

Rohit moved along and soon Anil said we will begin our party now and all of you will be served breakfast but before that we have an announcement to make.

Rohit then said friends as you are aware Anil has talked to you to find out your drink preferences and there is one difference this time. This time it is paid drinks and I am sure Anil has informed to you. Normally I used to pay but this year I decided to donate to an NGO and hence the change.  Now let us unwind and have fun. And no discussion on business at all as this is purely to meet and interact and have quality time. Have a good time. And one more thing, drink within limits and in any case no one will be served beyond 3 pegs. Just to ensure we are in order he smilingly said.

AS he moved Vijay came

Rohit Hi Vijay hru.
Vijay I am fine Rohit, hru and this is Anjali my wife.
Rohit I am fine , Anjali hru
Anjali Fine and hru Rohit?
There was some small talk and Rohit automatically scanned Anjali who looked beautiful. His mind compared her to Nisha and he felt Nisha has a class of her own. Anjali too just looked at him as she was chatting and she could feel  the element of authority and possibly the dominance this man has over his colleagues and even their wives.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RANI LOOKS SEXY. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 29-11-2020, 07:10 AM