Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
He kneaded her boobs and she is getting aroused. She turned back and he bit her lip. Idiot stop it I am getting caught. Oh who caught you? Anil she responded as that milkman also left his love bites. So he knows you are having fun and surely lusts for you..............

He continued his oral and soon she finished her prep and said now leave me; I will join you after bath. I too will join but she pushed him away and went for her shower.

He sat in living room sipping his scotch and enjoying his time and waiting for her to return.

She returned wearing a sexy saree. Despite her age she looked stunning.

She sat close to him and sipped from his glass and as she is about to drink he stopped her and put his tongue and took a taste of the drink and said wow this tastes even    better. Idiot you are becoming naughty. she said and he responded only when I am with this sexy lady. She smiled, quite pleased with his love or lust for her. She kept her hand on his cock and said wow it is hard. He pressed her boobs over her blouse.

She gripped his cock over his shorts but then simply pushed her hand inside his shorts. He let her hand caress his hard dick and he is simply kissing her passionately saying Paddu I want you, I love you. She smiled and said don’t forget I am married and he said so what take me as second hubby, She blushed and suddenly thought what her hubby will think of her if he knows she is sitting in living room with this young guy, younger to her by over 20 years, sipping scotch and enjoying. He will surely ask for divorce she thought.

As if reading her mind her hubby called and she put it in speaker mode.

H: Hi darling hru?
P: Hi honey am fine hru?
H: Am fine too. So what are you doing?
P: Just finished cooking and had my bath and thinking of you.

At that point of time, Vijay hugged her and he slid her pallu away from her shoulders and asked her to stand and removed her saree, blouse and petty coat and they  fell on the floor and she is in bra and panty. As if in revenge she pulled his shorts down and Vijay is now stark naked.

H: Wonderful and smelling fresh, how I wish I was there to taste you.
P: Hey you are becoming naughty.
H: True, when I think of you I get so many thoughts but listen I will be here for some more time before I return to India permanently.
P: Oh bad news really.
H: Listen I want you not to waste your life, may be you can find a lover and enjoy.
P: (shocked) Don’t ever say those things. You are enough.
H: We all have our physical needs. If you ever want to have, you have my consent. Now I will make video call and show me your boobs.

By the time the video call has come, she showed him her new bra. Poor hubby he is not aware she is just in lingerie when the call came and her hand is caressing someone’s cock.

H: Wow, you look soooooo sexy in that bra
P: thx honey.
H: Now take off, I want to see you without the bra.
P: Smiles and takes off her bra. Her nice fair big boobs are on display to both hubby and Vijay.
Vijay is tempted to squeeze but restrains himself as they will be exposed.
H: Wow you are becoming sexier by the day honey; now show me your pussy darling.
Vijay has already pulled her panty down and now she focused her mobile on her pussy.
H: Wow, how I wish I am there to devour your lovely bald pussy.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A NEW LOVER????Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 17-11-2020, 06:22 AM